Reviews for Clark Kent and the HalfBlood Kryptonian
Kalladin1989 chapter 14 . 5/21
This is an awesome story. I hope you will continue it soon and that it hasn't been abandoned.
vonny25 chapter 9 . 4/12
Great story
carisa.bruderer chapter 14 . 3/6
Love it hope for more soon!
Sevvus chapter 14 . 12/12/2014
gad damn it NO! harry hasn't found out yet! you cant end it there!
DragonKnight1775 chapter 14 . 10/15/2014
This is cool hope you come back to it
Skendo chapter 14 . 8/8/2014
I know it has been a while since you have updated this story ... however I really hope you come back to it! It is awesome :) I love Clark as Harry's protective big brother :)
rmiser1994 chapter 14 . 6/17/2014
great story! cannot wait to read more! .
Morgen Elisabeth chapter 14 . 6/2/2014
I like the twist and turns in this story
IcyGhostLlama chapter 14 . 3/2/2014
This is really good! Please keep going! :)
The Potters of the Future chapter 4 . 1/31/2014
It's going to be really complicated when they find the hidden platform and explain who they are to him
The Potters of the Future chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
Hermione's going to be shocked when she realises her friend is only half human
The Potters of the Future chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
This is going to complicate things. It certainly explains the power he knows not. Harry will have plenty of powers Voldie will never have
WhiteElfElder chapter 14 . 12/15/2013
How long will that barrier stick? Draco is being awfully brave and Gryfindor in his actions in this story. I Harry is freaking out this badly over knocking over the door and then trench made when he tried to stop running, he is going to be absolutely impossible when he learns the truth. Maybe they should use the Chamber of Secrets when they tell him so as to avoid the angered fueled heat vision and yelling.
WhiteElfElder chapter 13 . 12/15/2013
This is going to be a problem if news of Kryptonite being able to kill Harry gets out. Of course, Zatana now has a large chunk to retrieve and alter.
Chrwythyn1971 chapter 14 . 11/16/2013
Loving this story. I hope you update soon
Chrwythyn