Reviews for Naruto: Yokai Chronicles
please more chapters
more chapters
You know the way you get Naruto beat up or caught off gaurd every single fucking time annoys me to no end, What's more even Canon Naruto didn't get beat up this much. But with your Sasuke vs Danzo fight you didn't get Sasuke beat up or one shotted so why Naruto.
Mega Latios 1988 chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
Wow! Tons of Naruto X Rosario Crossovers use adaptations of Lazy Hermits work. You are not the first trust me. But you did give the original author credit for his work so I am not complaining.
Two things I want to point out. Think of it as constructive criticism.
1. Shouldn't a Rasengan (no matter which one) at least one hit Saizou. It is definitely more powerful than one of ura Moka's kicks.
2. Shouldn't Naruto of all people be able to dodge Saizou even if his back is turned. Naruto is a trained Ninja after all.
Not flaming you. Just pointing out places I feel you could improve on.
Mega Latios 1988 chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Nice start. Not much for me to say as this episode kind of followed Rosario Vampire cannon so there is not much for me to say.
8.5/10
Avid - Yokai Fan chapter 39 . 10/27/2015
well what a fuckin let down
Guest chapter 17 . 9/15/2015
I wonder if anyone ever stopped to explain to Ririko that SHE may be why her male students suck at math. Here's a hint why... Jiggle Jiggle. Yeah, just maybe.
ThePhantomGame chapter 39 . 9/6/2015
Sir name chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Soon as I say Namikaze I gave up on this hopeless read. All stories that have Naruto with the sir name Namikaze will eventually wittle away and die horribly.
MPDMPDMPD chapter 39 . 7/9/2015
Will there be a sequel of Naruto: Yokai Chronicles?
matthewdeal25 chapter 25 . 7/6/2015
When will inner moka gonna get in bed with naruto
Galeiam chapter 3 . 4/26/2015
what...the...fuck.

Story was going great...

Then you turned him into a violent Cassanova, not very appealing but manageable

He apparently can use the Haraishin?

And now he has a fucking Mangekyou Sharingan.
Galeiam chapter 2 . 4/26/2015
not bad so far...a bit fast paced though.
The Saizo part came waaaayyy to early.
Galeiam chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Namikaze?

Why would you put Namikaze as his surname...

Every story I've read that added it ended up crap, hopefully this is a redeemer.
Squarekiddo chapter 7 . 2/28/2015
Really? 100% canon? isnt that illegal even?