Reviews for Naruto: Yokai Chronicles
Galeiam chapter 3 . 4/26
what...the...fuck.

Story was going great...

Then you turned him into a violent Cassanova, not very appealing but manageable

He apparently can use the Haraishin?

And now he has a fucking Mangekyou Sharingan.
Galeiam chapter 2 . 4/26
not bad so far...a bit fast paced though.
The Saizo part came waaaayyy to early.
Galeiam chapter 1 . 4/26
Namikaze?

Why would you put Namikaze as his surname...

Every story I've read that added it ended up crap, hopefully this is a redeemer.
Squarekiddo chapter 7 . 2/28
Really? 100% canon? isnt that illegal even?
Squarekiddo chapter 5 . 2/28
just a fair tip, when you throw out feeling of love so incredibly easy, it makes it feel so very lame and pointless.
Why are all of the girls at the academy so weird? Anyone else ever wonder that? We have one with a split personality, a glomp-happy fangirl, a pair of deviants, a violent one with a sister complex, and a stalker to end all stalkers. And that's just the main characters!
I doubt Jinchuroki can create moons,Just Saiyan
trninjakiller chapter 8 . 1/19
Tsukune sounds like a complete asshole.
White Critic chapter 39 . 10/11/2014
Worst NarutoRosario-Vampire Crossover I have ever read and the really worst part is that it's not finished
Hiet1203 chapter 39 . 7/28/2014
I never knew someone could be such a troll ;-;
Pyryp chapter 8 . 7/5/2014
I think making Tsukune feel that way about Moka is highly unrealistic. She hadn't even spoken to him before he was madly in love with him. This isn't the manga. Tsukune wasn't the man Moka clinged to. At most he would admire her beauty and have a teenage crush on her. He wouldn't say no to a veritable sex goddess because of some chick he has mild crush on, especially when she doesn't even return those feelings.
Summa summarum he is just a kid who MIGHT have a mild crush. He wouldn't proclaim undying love and decline to indluge in the ultimate fantasy of every teenage boy.
Pyryp chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
No one gives a shit about Sasuke mate. Imo you shouldn't write about the shinobi world at all.
Pyryp chapter 5 . 7/5/2014
You should go for more eloquence. Currently the language you use is basic and simple, so if you notice yourself using very common phrases etc. in your text I'd suggest you try to think of an alternative way to say what you want.
Another problem you have is using words that might not fit the context as well as another word might. For example: "...he is very powerful even for a human." here the way you constructed the sentence changes the meaning into something I'm sure was not what you wanted. "Even for a human" means that even amongst the humans he is powerful which implies that humans generally are known for being powerful. Another example would using 'is' when you should use 'would be'.
These errors aren't large enough for me to stop reading but they are still noticeable and annoying.
zaft chapter 39 . 6/13/2014