Reviews for All That Really Mattered
Froyoyologirl chapter 26 . 7/28
That was amazing! I love this story so much! You made me cry 3 times I think. I loved it! Thank you for writing this!
Froyoyologirl chapter 24 . 7/28
Wow! This chapter, I admit was long, but it was ...I can't even think of anything to say. I'm speechless. That's a good thing. And whoever this Bob guy is, I can understand how you're feeling. People shouldn't say things like that, you have worked so hard and you have spented timeless hours on that. You have put time, energy, maybe sweat, tears, i don't know. But Bob should be grateful for you doing this for us, I know I am. Thank uou .
Froyoyologirl chapter 9 . 7/25
This chapter was SOOO sad! I actually cried (And I haven't cried in awhile)! Thank you so much for writing this! You gave me an awesome idea for a drawing: Rapunzel looking out her window, sad and crying. And then, Eugene sitting in the woods, crying to himself. Ok, I'm gonna ggo read the next chapter now.
xxNarielxx chapter 27 . 6/17
Wow... just wow!

I've only just recently seen the movie tangled (I know right) and completely fell in love with Rapunzel and Eugene that I just had to find a wonderful fan fic story that would do them both justice.

And I am glad to say that I did.

As soon as I began reading your story I couldn't put it down, from start to finish it was brilliant. You captured the heart and soul of the characters so well, even your own character Robert had such a personality that I just had to whack a frying pan against back of his head. Lol

I hope you will return to writing soon. I would love to see more stories of our favourite Tangled duo. Keep up the great work :)

xx Nariel xx
CastielTheAngelofHeaven chapter 24 . 6/15
Sigh of relief Thank the freaking gods Robert is gone! He was an a$$ho& .
MustKillRobert chapter 8 . 5/27
I think my name says it all
myprovincialife chapter 1 . 4/13
I know you probably don't even read these reviews anymore and I know I'm like 3 years too late.. Oops! But I just wanted to let you know how amazing this story way. I felt emotionally involved and it definitely took me on a roller coaster ride. I felt so attached to the characters, especially Flynn and Rapunzel.. With Robert I was ready to grab my frying pan and knock him unconscious.. I rarely get attached to the King and Queen in fanfics but seriously I fell in love with the way you portrayed Amelia, her being such a great influence and motherly figure in Rapunzel's life. You're writing is probably the most influential and as cheesy as this sounds you definitely inspire me. I don't know if you'll ever get to read this, maybe you'll look back at these sometimes, I just want to thank you for this!:) goodbye for now x
otaku-ookami1997 chapter 27 . 3/14
This was such an amazing story and honesty I could imagine you getting recognition beyond compare for this story. Your words have made me cry multiple times and laugh even more. But most of all, this story touched me heart, thank you for devoting your years worth of effort for a very pleasurable week in my life. I love your writing and I will be looking for more from you :)
someonespecial chapter 24 . 12/31/2014
These are amazing! You have a gift, and should write a book some day :-)
SnowDreamer chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
OMGASDFGHJKLOMGJIFTJUFGOPBJLQHHRH
EEEEEEEEEE
*fangirling*
I just
I can't.
Even though this is probably pretty mean to Eugene and Rapunzel, I LOVE THIS. I love stuff like this because it always has a really cute happy ending...
wait
it DOES have a happy ending, right?
Cos if it doesn't, I WILL RETALIATE *unleashes a huge frying pan*
LadyLionhart chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Hello there! Don't know if you still read reviews for this story, but I just wanted to say that you write beautifully and that this chapter was a great start! Besides, your author notes were entertaining as well, hehe. (:
CAreaderGirl chapter 27 . 11/6/2014
Awwwww!
So cute! Great ending for a beautiful story!
Here is a summary of my opinion on your amazing story:

-super well-written! Only minimal grammar mistakes! :)
-I really liked how you portrayed the characters! They always feel just like I imagined they would! Disney would be proud!
-Great plot! I really enjoyed it and it was well planned out! I like how everything fit together!

Thank you so much for writing this! :)

CAreaderGirl chapter 19 . 11/5/2014
Stupid Stabbington brothers. I should have guessed they'd be involved.

So sorry for being a silent reader it's just too fascinating to stop most of the time :)

Disney could base Tangled 2 on this story. Seriously. It's that good.

CAreaderGirl chapter 10 . 11/5/2014
Hi again!
Yeah, I sooo agree with the Snobbert/Gaston bothers theory.. Except that gaston has black hair and Snobbert is blonde..*waves hand dissmissively* but that's mere details.. They're both evil enough to be brothers.

Once again, thanks for writing!

CAreaderGirl chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
I hate Robert. He's sooo annoying! Like really dude, just leave them alone so they can have their happily ever after! Stupid council... I bet they're in league with Robert. -_-

Annnyywayyy... Enough ranting.
This is really well written! So sad though...:(.
But thank you so much for writing it! I enjoy it a lot! (Except Snobert. He's just a pain in the butt. )

Thanks again!