Reviews for All That Really Mattered
Ferdosty chapter 27 . 2/25
I lost a friend, too.
Ferdosty chapter 1 . 2/25
Hey!
I've actually read this story & finished it without an account before, and I couldn't review. But now that I can, I'll vote, and I want you to know that:
I LOVE YOU AND I LOVE RAPUNZEL AND FLYNN AND MYSELF! I mean, I loved your story for real. :')
Catherine H chapter 27 . 2/23
Hello! I know it's been five years since you last updated this, but I jumped on the Tangled bandwagon a little (a lot) late and just discovered and read this fic. I have no idea if you check this account anymore, but if you do just know that this is an excellent story and you are an excellent writer. Your author's notes are often undeservedly self-deprecating and I hope all the reviewers like me who enjoyed ATRM have helped you see that while your writing isn't perfect it IS very, very good - and much appreciated by fanfiction readers everywhere. Thank you for a good read and I hope everything is going well for you since you finished this story! :)
This is the fourth or fifth time I'm reading this, and I'm still just as impressed with it as the first time. Beautiful writing style and story
Antha1 chapter 10 . 11/10/2016
I suppose these questions need to be asked. What is a 'royal council'? Do they hate Rapunzel? Why do they need a king and queen if the royal council is running everything? Are they figureheads only?

How many brothers and sisters does Rapunzel have? Because I got the impression from the movie that she didn't have any. So once they get her married off and moved away, what will Corona do for an heir? Will the royal council appoint one?

Also, why wasn't Robert pledged to someone else in the eighteen years that Rapunzel was missing? I can see why her parents would never give up on her, but why would that be true for Robert or his parents?
Livia Valls chapter 27 . 11/6/2016
Really nice:)
Guest chapter 27 . 8/15/2016
All I have to say is that this is, without a doubt, the best Tangled fan fiction I have ever read.
MispeldNayms chapter 4 . 8/10/2016
Despite what he says, I think Eugene would hate Robert more if he was princely and charming
Guest chapter 27 . 6/21/2016
So I just finished Thais story yesterday and it was brilliant, beautiful and so many other amazing adjectives! Since you finished this story about 4 years ago, you probably won't read this, but I hope you do. So since the story ended with Eugene and Rapunzel's family, maybe you could continue the story with Grace? So as she grows up, she encounters different problems that turn her life upside or right-side up. It's just an idea, but I think it would be amazing if it became a reality! All in all, as stated before, THE STORY WAS AMAZING and you totally deserved all the reviews! Ill be reading/waiting? Anyway, see ya and I wish you luck with all your stories!
Diamond Shyn chapter 27 . 6/21/2016
OH MY GOSH! You've written such an amazing story! I literally cried through the whole story and HATS OFF! You inspired me! You are amazing and even I love Tangled! Awesome! You've written the story so well, I couldn't believe I was reading a fanfic! It's full of emotions, love, tragedy and tears! Woah woah woah I don't have much words to say about this... And I have also read your fanfic 'What must be done' and it's just too good! I am new over here and my story is gonna come out soon so PLEASE read my story when it it out! Obviously, it's gonna be a Tangled fanfic... Coz I'm crazy about Tangled! So Good Luck! Well done! Congratulations! And All the best! Please upload a new Tangled fanfic and PLEASE read my story(even though it may be boring because I want YOU to judge my work)
elsa rider chapter 17 . 6/3/2016
I'm crying like anything! How do you write this? I'm in love with these people now. Even after reading this in my mobile, i could feel them breathing somewhere around me
elsa rider chapter 9 . 6/3/2016
If i was you - i would've chosen the song 'See you again' by Charlie Puth, but nice choice!
elsa rider chapter 27 . 6/3/2016
OMG you have written so well, i couldn't stop myself from crying... It was full of emotions, love, and of course, a happy ending at last! This has inspired me to write stories! This story has a special place in my heart now, and I'm gonna remember it for a long time... Hats off!
Secret.Identities chapter 23 . 2/29/2016