Reviews for All That Really Mattered
SunshineTangledAddict1826 chapter 27 . 1/19
After reading this story for a lot of times, no matter what happens, I still cry over this. I mean, this fanfic had a lot of... emotion. And that's one of the reasons why I love it. All of the characters are on point. This is not just a fanfiction, this is much more than that. Let's not forget about your AMAZING writing skills. Every chapter is perfectly written that I felt every single thing that the characters (except Robert's cause he's a douche) felt. I would definitely want to see more of your stories. Thank you for writing one extravagant story.
TinyFoxes chapter 27 . 12/29/2017
I have had this story in my favorites for a few years now and every single time I read it I get the same feelings; sadness, absolute hatred for Robert, more sadness and finally being happy. There is not a lot of stories on here that can make me cry more than once but you did it, it doesn't matter if I already know whats gonna happen I still end up crying no matter what. This story is one of my favorites to always come back to thank you so much for writing it, it was amazing.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/25/2017
Just binge read this story and comepletely fell in live with it. It's so perfect abd beautiful and had the perfect amount of action adventure and cheeesiness I just loved this so much so so much! I'll probably come back to read it again someday but for now I just wanted to say thnak you for taking time out of your busy life and writing this story for which all you get are reviews and virtual love. It amazes me how people write on fanfic and do it only for the happiness and no monetary value ! Overall thank you love you and love this story ! Merry Christmas and Happy holidays!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/24/2017
Okay so I just found this story and am binge reading it and I just have to tell you I am literally crying full on tears and my heart keeps doing this pinching feeling that spreads all over my chest I am literally feeling so heartbroken for these two and I am utterly in live with this story wow. I am literally blown away okay I gotta go finish it and I will be sure to leave another review at the end !
sweetie21 chapter 1 . 12/15/2017
enjoyed the story like hell
great job
Cool girl chapter 1 . 6/7/2017
So good I know it's only a fanfiction but sometimes I burst out laughing and sometimes I just sat on my bed and cried for half an hour. This is the second time I have read this and the first time was yesterday. So good please do another one.
tangledlover chapter 9 . 4/26/2017
do u know? i only know the plotline of tangled (i havent watched the movies yet) and im frigging crying over a fanfiction (a very good one ;)
tangledlover chapter 4 . 4/26/2017
ROBERT CAN DIE IN A HOLE!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/15/2017
PET POWER, YOU GO PASCAL!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2017
THIS IS SO GOOD MORRRRRRRRE
FeebasFrodo14 chapter 5 . 3/22/2017
I gotta admit, whenever I imagine what Robert looks like, I imagine Gru's twin brother from that new Despicable Me film xD
Ferdosty chapter 27 . 2/25/2017
I lost a friend, too.
Ferdosty chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
Hey!
I've actually read this story & finished it without an account before, and I couldn't review. But now that I can, I'll vote, and I want you to know that:
I LOVE YOU AND I LOVE RAPUNZEL AND FLYNN AND MYSELF! I mean, I loved your story for real. :')
Catherine H chapter 27 . 2/23/2017
Hello! I know it's been five years since you last updated this, but I jumped on the Tangled bandwagon a little (a lot) late and just discovered and read this fic. I have no idea if you check this account anymore, but if you do just know that this is an excellent story and you are an excellent writer. Your author's notes are often undeservedly self-deprecating and I hope all the reviewers like me who enjoyed ATRM have helped you see that while your writing isn't perfect it IS very, very good - and much appreciated by fanfiction readers everywhere. Thank you for a good read and I hope everything is going well for you since you finished this story! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
This is the fourth or fifth time I'm reading this, and I'm still just as impressed with it as the first time. Beautiful writing style and story
1,138 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »