Reviews for All That Really Mattered
Cool girl chapter 1 . 6/7
So good I know it's only a fanfiction but sometimes I burst out laughing and sometimes I just sat on my bed and cried for half an hour. This is the second time I have read this and the first time was yesterday. So good please do another one.
tangledlover chapter 9 . 4/26
do u know? i only know the plotline of tangled (i havent watched the movies yet) and im frigging crying over a fanfiction (a very good one ;)
tangledlover chapter 4 . 4/26
ROBERT CAN DIE IN A HOLE!
PET POWER, YOU GO PASCAL!
THIS IS SO GOOD MORRRRRRRRE
FeebasFrodo14 chapter 5 . 3/22
I gotta admit, whenever I imagine what Robert looks like, I imagine Gru's twin brother from that new Despicable Me film xD
Ferdosty chapter 27 . 2/25
I lost a friend, too.
Ferdosty chapter 1 . 2/25
Hey!
I've actually read this story & finished it without an account before, and I couldn't review. But now that I can, I'll vote, and I want you to know that:
I LOVE YOU AND I LOVE RAPUNZEL AND FLYNN AND MYSELF! I mean, I loved your story for real. :')
Catherine H chapter 27 . 2/23
Hello! I know it's been five years since you last updated this, but I jumped on the Tangled bandwagon a little (a lot) late and just discovered and read this fic. I have no idea if you check this account anymore, but if you do just know that this is an excellent story and you are an excellent writer. Your author's notes are often undeservedly self-deprecating and I hope all the reviewers like me who enjoyed ATRM have helped you see that while your writing isn't perfect it IS very, very good - and much appreciated by fanfiction readers everywhere. Thank you for a good read and I hope everything is going well for you since you finished this story! :)
This is the fourth or fifth time I'm reading this, and I'm still just as impressed with it as the first time. Beautiful writing style and story
Antha1 chapter 10 . 11/10/2016
I suppose these questions need to be asked. What is a 'royal council'? Do they hate Rapunzel? Why do they need a king and queen if the royal council is running everything? Are they figureheads only?

How many brothers and sisters does Rapunzel have? Because I got the impression from the movie that she didn't have any. So once they get her married off and moved away, what will Corona do for an heir? Will the royal council appoint one?

Also, why wasn't Robert pledged to someone else in the eighteen years that Rapunzel was missing? I can see why her parents would never give up on her, but why would that be true for Robert or his parents?
Livia Valls chapter 27 . 11/6/2016
Really nice:)
Guest chapter 27 . 8/15/2016
All I have to say is that this is, without a doubt, the best Tangled fan fiction I have ever read.
MispeldNayms chapter 4 . 8/10/2016
Despite what he says, I think Eugene would hate Robert more if he was princely and charming
Guest chapter 27 . 6/21/2016
So I just finished Thais story yesterday and it was brilliant, beautiful and so many other amazing adjectives! Since you finished this story about 4 years ago, you probably won't read this, but I hope you do. So since the story ended with Eugene and Rapunzel's family, maybe you could continue the story with Grace? So as she grows up, she encounters different problems that turn her life upside or right-side up. It's just an idea, but I think it would be amazing if it became a reality! All in all, as stated before, THE STORY WAS AMAZING and you totally deserved all the reviews! Ill be reading/waiting? Anyway, see ya and I wish you luck with all your stories!
1,133 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »