Reviews for The Fox and the Wizard
Darkth Shadow chapter 12 . 6/7
Love this story, hope you will continue to write more.
Zii Raevyn chapter 12 . 4/7
Please continue posting
Airin Desu chapter 12 . 1/11
So where's the next chapter exactly?
fellow chapter 11 . 9/26/2014
I hope you continue this.
willowskeith chapter 11 . 7/15/2014
Good story so far!
Opinr chapter 12 . 7/1/2014
A very good story so far I look forward to more.
davycrockett100 chapter 11 . 5/5/2014
awesome keep it up
Raidentensho chapter 11 . 4/19/2014
sweet. i am so looking forward to more. hope that you pick this up again. no doubt that SOPA is another false alarm. BUT, it could be a case of "Boy who cried wolf" after a 3rd time. still, for harry's moves hope you got a few pointers for the anime "read or die", of course i'm sure that the mega-ton explosion harry did was something like EMIYA using the broken catablog causing the paper sword to be overcharged. also wonder if harry will ever set a defense like garra from the naruto series. that would be an interesting match against karasu. as well as, any of the 'elemental yoki ninja'. like facing the gross guy that creates mist from his sweat would be quite the challenge for him to overcome. can't wait to see how much further your twist will go. until then, ja!
Alex2909 chapter 11 . 3/29/2014
like the relationship between kurama and shusui. glad shusui is growing well. nice changes to the storyline so far
Aire5 chapter 6 . 3/14/2014
Love it great fic
Aire5 chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
nice fic n.n
loretta537 chapter 12 . 3/14/2014
a story update would be nice to have, along with the full link to stop sopa
Guest chapter 12 . 3/14/2014
Will you people stop posting this as a chapter?! There is no story content here. So please remove or risk being suspended.
Aegis' Trickster chapter 12 . 3/14/2014
I already signed it... :)
musme chapter 11 . 3/3/2014