Reviews for Night on the Baron Archipelago
Jam chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
This was the first Toriko fanfic I've read, and it was simply great! Rather in character too. I found this very cute and subtly sweet (hope that doesn't sound weird).
shadowclaw chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
I loved it! it reminds me of me and my friend! i defend her
general zargon chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
LOL, I have no clue what this anime is, but I loved how you wrote this one-shot regardless! :) I loved the protective tone of the drabble, and I was smiling even before I got to the end. ;)
Retro-7 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Wow,this really is an amazing interpretation of what happened after all the action of the garara gator went down! This is very detailed, it shows the dynamics of the two very well, they'er in character, overall it's a wonderful read.

My only complaint is that it's short. It isn't anything bad as-per-say, it just saddens me a little. I wish it was longer.;u;
senkoed chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
great take on toriko's thoughts regarding komatsu.i also like in general how colourful your descriptions are of the scents and the scenery. i hope you write more toriko soon :)
whitedove and darknightingale chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I really like Toriko and Komatsu and the way you showed Toriko in this story was great. Such a short story yet it has a lot of impct. I hope that you will write more stories soon.

-Dark N.-
LaZy-RaIn-DaNcEr chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Sooo cute! Even if TorikoXKomatsu isn't my top favorite pairing, I still enjoyed reading this X ) I love when Toriko gets all protective of Komatsu and Komatsu just sleeping peacefully oblivious to his surroundings is too cute : ) I was so happy when I noticed there was another fic for Toriko cause it deserves more fics with all the awesome characters it has! If reviewing means more fics from you, then I'll happily review as much as it takes cause I love your writing! You do such a good job keeping all the characters in character that it's like I'm reading the manga -

Keep up the good work! I look forward to more Toriko fics from you in the future! ; )
Arr-kay chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
HNNNNNG THIS IS PERFECT. So perfect in capturing the spirit of the Toriko OVA that I could swear that this went on behind the scenes TT_TT I really love how you described Toriko's protective nature as a wolf defending a fresh kill - hehe does that mean he wants to eat Komatsu later? Juicy, tasty Komatsu. :D The ending is just too cute ;;_;; Komatsu being so scared, but finally letting himself be comforted by Toriko's presence to finally sleep because he knows that Toriko would protect him - everything in Toriko's actions in this story conveys that feeling so well. 3 Finally the burp, haha! It seems silly for me to love such a silly detail, but I love it because it reminds me of the gluttony aspect of Toriko as well. Love thiiiis, thank you so much!