Reviews for Fever
Elkei Snape chapter 1 . 2/19
Really great story!

Elkei Snape
Death Relic chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
This is probably the most well written one shot I have ever read, and I've read well over 5 thousand stories! This is the best I've come across. Well done.
*Death Relic*
666Neme666 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Wow... O.O
dead-angels-command chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
*speechless* I love it...
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Wow. Extremely well written and...evocative (wipes sweat from brow).
KneazleGriff chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Incredible! This story has blown my mind... Truly. Thank yo so much for this! This is the kind of story that has me running to my laptop to write more of my own story. I can give you no higher praise than that.

Absolutely brilliant!
13AkiraKuranXIII chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Beautifully written! I loved it.
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I love the stream of conscious, very poetic.
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
just love it ! so well-written !
new moongirl chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
i loved this. especially the incoherency of harry's inner thoughts. very good! :D
Rika100 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
WOW! I simply don't have other words. I love it! I think I'll re-read it again and again until I know the whole story by memory. :) This really is amazing. _
That-Fresh-Rain-Smell chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Beautiful. Very much LOVED it. Any other story you might have with a SS/HP pairing, that you haven't posted, I'd love to read if you'd like to either post, or email to me. :D

Cozy
Dreamgifter chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
That was very nice! I loved it. God, Harry was slowly going insane. I felt it. I love how that came across too. Very beautiful and touching. I could almost physically feel Harry's pain. I felt Harry's want but Severus kept denying him and finally when he gave in, I almost cried when it was over. But then the ending...I loved the ending. Anything is indeed better than the pain. You write very well. I cannot believe that this is an old piece. Gorgeous all the same! Can't wait to see more from you.

Best wishes 'til next time,

Bella
Ventus Princeps chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Wow! That was amazing!
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Omee jeez! I loved this! Good job! I love how Sev tried his best to resist...bwahahaa you can not resist the power of the Harry-power :) i look forward to more from you!