Reviews for Nightswimming
Bubblineh chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Oh my god that last line, youre going to kill me! This is so beautiful and sad. Will you continue it? Please?
DovdGraaf chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Okay, ow. As beautifully as this is written, it hurts to read it. Glad that's over now :)
drumgirlvaleska chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Aww it sucks Santana is scared! But still this was freaking good :D
dorkanglee chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
This is just fantastic! You portrayed their emotions beautifully. I think you should continue writing it.
magic-carpet chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
It's a refreshing style. I like it. Continue?
chantgirl chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Oh, this whole story was so beautiful and evocative and bittersweet, but the last line? Sheer perfection!
MissLilly chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Oh god, this was so bittersweet.

I've been sitting here pondering how to write this review, but all I can focus on is the feelings I have ripping through my chest.

The conflicting emotions in both of them just really got to me, and I love when writing does that. Thats how you know it's good. When it makes you feel something.

So I applaud you for that. And thank you for sharing your stories :)
freakanatomy chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
awesome so beyond fucking awesome
anonego chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
This was so sad, and sweet and beautiful and heartbreaking all at once. You write wonderfully. I can't wait to read more of your work!
Sam Lamson chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
You get so many points for basing this after one of my ultime favorite R.E.M songs
FaberryLuvr chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
wow
jellyrcw11 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Barvo my friend, bravo. This story kept my completely riveted into everything that was going on. Inspiring use of sentences and you have an incredible perspective on how Brittany feels. Good job on not writing Brittany as stupid and seeing how Santana understands that, even if Brittany doesn't.

"She laughed into my hair, a sad laugh full of tears she couldn't cry." Exactly, Brittany understands where Santana is coming from, which is a very important component of their relationship.I'm very grateful that you understand this, and are able to elaborate it well. Please keep writing. The only negative comment I have is that this isn't longer. :)
pavedhearts chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
This is so beautiful 3
lovebugxstories chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
That was really beautiful!