Reviews for Roxanne's Revenge
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2018
You should maybe perhaps warn for the non-con sexual assault? :( I'm not saying that you can't write it, just maybe warn people.
Alva chapter 1 . 3/2/2018
That moment when you forget about an amazing fanfiction and years later come back to re-read it... Still as good, keep up the good work!
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
Good story.
Anonymously Mega chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
This would be better Post-Movie. I didn't realize until the end it was Pre-Movie, it would make a lot more since if it was Post.
Alva chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
A great story! I liked the movie, but I loved this. Waiting for the next chapter...
ProfessorZ chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Comments make you guys happy? Stories like THESE make me Happy! This was fantastic and absolutely delicious! I would love to see how Megamind gets even with her *nudge nudge, wink wink*
hotandhorney chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
DAMN THAT WAS GOOD! I sorta... kinda feel sorry for megy, but it was a great read! Keep them coming!

Off I go to read the squeal! I hope its as good of smutty read as this one!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Sequel?
LadyTennesseeWaltz chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
noooooo!

you MUST do a sequal!

this was epic!
starvingartist83 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Hahaha. I like evil Roxanne :)
deshy07 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
WAO, that was steamy, and well she left the panties for him to keep, nice :)
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Puhleezzzee tell me there will be a sequel to this were Megs gets back at Roxie for this. OH i would soo love to read that one. _
Nora Salisbury chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Yeah! That was fun!
Alejandro chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
OH WOW...I love when Roxanne plays a sexy temptress. That was so hot!This is the first fic i read with this movie and i really enjoyed it. Good Job~ keep it up! :D
Porfeariah chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Ok, Nightmare777- I understand that you're probably just a troll and out to get a rise from me for whatever strange reason you've chosen, but honestly. It says right in the beginning of both "Roxanne's Revenge" and "Payback's A Bitch" that both Scarlet and I co-wrote both of these stories. You have every right not to like one or both stories, but at least give us the opportunity to discuss your reasons with you. Disabling your private messaging option is the cowards way out of repercussions for, well, trolling. I will not yell or scream or call you nasty names, I would honestly just prefer to have a conversation on what you did & didn't like, why, and how we can improve our writing in the future. This negative commentary without base is just sillyness.

Apologies to everyone for my posting this in the reviews section...