Reviews for The Big, Bad, Himura Kenshin Raid
Josephine chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Loved it. Great one-shot. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
jaja ese sano que aprovechado y mira nada mas kenshin buscando sustitutos de kaoru jaja y al final solo tenĂ­a que preguntar
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Another job well done by our resident wing-man Sano. Although as who's wingman, I can't really decide. I guess what matters is that some hooking-up did occur. XD

Fun read! XD
CaylieJelly chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Man, this must be one of the cutest AUs written. It's both adorable and sexy. Dude, I envy Kaoru. Hahaha!
meantoddy chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
hot! hehehe nice... very OOC of kenshin but very very funny and engaging :) did not see the premise on "fate, no less" that it was a prequel... so i was surprised that this was the sequel... good surprise though :)
Kat chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HAPPY YOU JUST MADE ME! I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THE PASS TWELVE FRICKEN PAGES FOR A GOOD KAORU AND KENSHIN PARING AND YOUR THE FIRST ONE I LIKED/LOVED! TWELEVE PAGES. THATS TWENTY FIVE STORIES PER PAGE! THATS A LOT, BE PROUD MAN BE PROUD!
Kat
Sour Queen chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
That was so very entertaining! Sexy and sweet at the same time. Very nice job writing it.
Daichilover chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
God, Sanosuke was hilarious! I about laughed the whole way through . . . And having that magazine with the girl who looked like Kaoru . . . naughty, naughty Kenshin! Glad it all worked out. I think my favorite scene was when Kenshin dropped his stuff and fell to his knees. I laughed so hard!
satomika chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
cute...

funny...

i sooooooooo love sano!
noname00 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Sano is so wrong with what he pulled at the end but thats SanoxD

Aside from that I laughed at the Dexter comment (one of the best shows ever)and I loved this fic in general
multifandommaneuvergear chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
The first part was a LOT like the Kenshin we know from the anime/manga. The last part was kinda hard to believe.. but still, we don't know what happens behind the scenes after they got married (flashes back to when Kaoru imagines Kenshin proposing)

*wink wink*

Good Job.

Stand, Bow, Bye!
VampireApple chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Oh, Sano...

Really cute fic. I loved it.
SRAS9 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
This was hilarious! Great one-shot!
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
ilove it
Cosmic-lover chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Really nice...completely hilarious too, I liked how sweet it ended also so good job :)