Reviews for Morality?
Late Night Dreamer chapter 3 . 2/1
Really hope you update!
Karma95 chapter 3 . 6/28/2016
Omg why hasn't those been updated in soooo long! Did you drop the story or..? Its such an amazingly tragic story and I nearly balled my eyes out the first chapter ;O; and to witness Kakashi struggling so, it breaks my heart! And Kagome! Oh poor lil thing ;; I truly do love and enjoy this wonderfully written tale, what an amazing author you are! I really do hope you haven't forgotten about this beauty and will update soon! Its to good of a story to be left unfinished;v;
Guest chapter 3 . 12/24/2015
Hope u update soon!
SeleneAlice chapter 3 . 4/12/2015
please update
SeaShellSakura chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
This story is amazing!
Why haven't you updated yet?
Kenjo chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
Kill the elders! Assholes!
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
Awesome story so far! Poor team 7 (
yue moon chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
itachi is bad ass but kakkashi is to he was a prodigy to but itachi beat him in graduating by 2 years
WraithReaper chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
Great chapter. Can't wait for the next one.
Cosmic-lover chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
I just loved how this chapter went so deep into the teams thoughts and feelings towards the current situation with Kagome's 'disappearance' and all *sighs* aahh very enjoyable and emotion filled chappie! Great job on it :) I can't wait to read the next chapter once you update again- which I hope will be soon -
Beautiful Phantom chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
D: Poor them-Sakura especially. It was wonderful to see her point of view and how she already realized that Kagome, SasUKE, and Naruto shared few things in common. It was certainly nice to see her determined to bring her back, if only for them. xD;

It was always nice to see a 'minor's' pov.

Anyway, so Kagome's sister disappeared? Hmm, suspicious. e_e Feel like there's something more to it.

*coughs* And I ran out things to say. XD; Sorry.

But overall you did good!
mndstjohn chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
I just wanted to say that I like your story a lot! Keep it up!
moosegirl13 chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
Oh yay! An update! Super, super happy! This story is getting intense. Please update soon. I'll be looking forward to it.

~moosegirl13
A Lazy Reader chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
Wow! This made me cry. It was just sooooooooo sad. I love it. Please update soon.
Sugar0o chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
oh i like this, but i gotta say it's giving me ideas for a fic and i have enough of those! love it though!