Reviews for Morality?
SeaShellSakura chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
This story is amazing!
Why haven't you updated yet?
Kenjo chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
Kill the elders! Assholes!
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
Awesome story so far! Poor team 7 (
yue moon chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
itachi is bad ass but kakkashi is to he was a prodigy to but itachi beat him in graduating by 2 years
WraithReaper chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
Great chapter. Can't wait for the next one.
Cosmic-lover chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
I just loved how this chapter went so deep into the teams thoughts and feelings towards the current situation with Kagome's 'disappearance' and all *sighs* aahh very enjoyable and emotion filled chappie! Great job on it :) I can't wait to read the next chapter once you update again- which I hope will be soon -
Beautiful Phantom chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
D: Poor them-Sakura especially. It was wonderful to see her point of view and how she already realized that Kagome, SasUKE, and Naruto shared few things in common. It was certainly nice to see her determined to bring her back, if only for them. xD;

It was always nice to see a 'minor's' pov.

Anyway, so Kagome's sister disappeared? Hmm, suspicious. e_e Feel like there's something more to it.

*coughs* And I ran out things to say. XD; Sorry.

But overall you did good!
mndstjohn chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
I just wanted to say that I like your story a lot! Keep it up!
moosegirl13 chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
Oh yay! An update! Super, super happy! This story is getting intense. Please update soon. I'll be looking forward to it.

moosegirl13
A Lazy Reader chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
Wow! This made me cry. It was just sooooooooo sad. I love it. Please update soon.
Sugar0o chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
oh i like this, but i gotta say it's giving me ideas for a fic and i have enough of those! love it though!
Beware-I-Bit chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
this story is awsome i would love to read more of it!
kinky-kitsune chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
Damn, that is one fucked up village. Sacrificing children for there own protection, to paraphrase Benjamin Franklin- a society that would give up the liberty of one person to gain a little security, deserves neither and will lose both. Update again soon )
Valleygoat chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
hmm still interesting. looking forward to what excuse tsunade is going to give the team.
Dark Void Princess 21 chapter 2 . 6/13/2011