Reviews for Frostbite in Florida
Fields of Moonlight chapter 9 . 4/2/2014
This is Frosty. I changed my name... You did a wonderful job with this story! Very impressed. :)
CassiesCoolerThanYou chapter 9 . 2/21/2014
Can you make a sequel? :D
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
loved it
KesseGirl1 chapter 8 . 12/6/2012
Aaaaahhhhh come on! I reallllly want you to update this quickly! :) PLEASE!
Jinx chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
Update
Niki chapter 8 . 5/2/2012
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR STORY! PLEASE CONTINUE!
frosty the bat chapter 8 . 1/27/2012
This is a LOT better than what I could come up with. I'm very grateful u adopted this story from me and made it awesome. Can't wait for the ending! :D
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 8 . 1/17/2012
i loved it! can't wait for more!
xx'Gothic-Manga-Girl'xx chapter 8 . 1/17/2012
I'm so happy you finally updated this! :D This chapter was really great; I can't wait to read more.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
i loved it! can't wait for more!
Fields of Moonlight chapter 7 . 10/26/2011
I just saw the banner you made for this story. It's perfect. I really, really, reeeaaaaallllly like it. :) Keep up the good work!
Feint Illusion chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Nice story! Update!
xx'Gothic-Manga-Girl'xx chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
I love this story sooooooo much! I loved the original but your continuation makes it even better! And yeah, I think you should have Frost start calling Mullet her boyfriend cuz it would be really cute.

If you want an idea how to lead into that, here's one: you could have a moment between Frost and Mullet when they're alone where Frost asks what "they" (as a couple) are! And then from there you could have Mullet tell her how he feels (her loves her, duh!) and have her do the same with him. And then, if you want to throw in some humour, you could have Beatrice come in just when they're about to kiss! -

Well anyways, that's just an idea. :D I can't wait to see what you do for the next chapter!
EleanorParks chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
I really liked ur chapter! Nd bout the boyfriend or friend thing maybe u should have frosty ask mulet if their official or something like that anyways can't wait till the next update! :)
DarkFireAngel00 chapter 7 . 8/1/2011
Yes she should call him boyfriend instead! Please upload again soon!