Reviews for Hideous Cygnus
Lizzard43 chapter 3 . 8/28/2015
Yay! I'm glad the bullying is out in the open. Oh Lauren, you are a silly
Lizzard43 chapter 2 . 8/28/2015
I think getting hit in the bathroom turned out to be a good thing for Bella. I'm glad she didn't see what was going on in the classroom while she was presenting. I think she even impressed the teacher.

I never understood bullying. I was an Airforce brat which basically means that I was always the new kid in class. It helped that I had brothers so we banned together but I know how it feels to be picked on. Being different became my shield and then I was able to protect others with my shield. I had the best time in high school!
Tall and Simple chapter 45 . 8/24/2015
Warning, I'm going to be brutally honest and this is just my opinion. This is no means an attack on you personally.
I really enjoyed the story but there are some major holes in the story that honestly I can't look at past so I doubt I'm ever read it again. It felt like the last 10 chapters were really rushed and how Bella handled the pregnancy was a joke. There's huge conversation missing between her and Edward about how she behaved. And honestly she needs to go to some type of counseling or therapy to help her work through her complex with her mom and such.
With that said I really enjoyed your Bella I think she's one of the more different/unique Bellas here in the fanfiction world.
gotitbad chapter 45 . 8/22/2015
I really enjoyed this story! I started it around noon and didn't put it down all day!
blondferretgirl chapter 45 . 8/8/2015
Love It!
debslmac chapter 45 . 8/6/2015
:) loved this story
saintfudge chapter 45 . 7/29/2015
Thanks for sharing ... Enjoyed your story it made me laugh and cry.. Haven't read a high school story for ages but def enjoyed this one ..have fun
Santesia chapter 45 . 7/13/2015
Aww, so sweet. I loved this story, it was great, had a lot of laughs for these guys. Well done.
yvonne72 chapter 45 . 7/8/2015
Omg. I was so sad to see this story end
I'm so glad Carlisle and Charlie straightened up and stopped acting like asses
Cullen Cousin chapter 45 . 6/29/2015
I don't know how I missed reading this story, but I'm glad I finally did! Great story!
NiftyNickis chapter 14 . 6/20/2015
Oh, I love it. I like this stoic, smart, empathic Bella. She's wonderful.
cuteascherries chapter 45 . 6/19/2015
: )
Guest chapter 26 . 6/15/2015
Love this. This is such a good story.
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 45 . 6/17/2015
Loved the story and how crazy Edward and Bella were about each other. I would have loved to have read more. Thank you for sharing this story with us. ;-)Narcy
SLKerouac chapter 45 . 6/16/2015
Loved this story! Edward was so lost and angry. Bella was there feeling that there was no one out there for her. That she needed to take care of her mother and that was her life. It was Edward that changed so much. His life changed but Bella's did too. In the end Bella got what she wanted. She had Edward, a family and her career. Edward saw what his parents. It wasn't wealth or things. It was love and family. This is what made Edward so happy-Bella and his two children. Thanks!
1,567 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »