Reviews for Assorted Fruits
Chiruno-Chan chapter 24 . 8/31/2015
Haha just like Tohru to be so clumsy. Love your writing as always. I swear it gets better after every chapter.
Chiruno-Chan chapter 23 . 8/31/2015
This is sorta sad. About letting go or giving up causr you know it's futile. Couldn't have worded it better myself.
Chiruno-Chan chapter 22 . 8/31/2015
Love this insight on Yuki's feelings towards Haru. It's written amazingly.
Chiruno-Chan chapter 21 . 8/31/2015
Yuki is just so cute! This portrays their personalities perfectly. Yuki soft and gentle while still beong snide and Kyo being a deviant hardass.
Chiruno-Chan chapter 20 . 8/31/2015
This scene captures the two of them perfectly. It's also really sweet.
Chiruno-Chan chapter 19 . 8/31/2015
This is amazingly written in my opinion. Ayame is so infatuated with Hatori, it's nice to see a side of Hatori that feels different feelings towards Ayame's actions other than annoyance. Good work.
Chiruno-Chan chapter 18 . 8/31/2015
Loved it! This scene fits the both of them perfectly. I dunno what you would think of a Mine and Ayame pairing?
Chiruno-Chan chapter 17 . 8/31/2015
Awww, this is adorable! Short and sweet.
Chiruno-Chan chapter 16 . 8/31/2015
It's sweet. Saki has always been a bit of a a comic to me, but this portrays a more serious side to her. I like it.
Chiruno-Chan chapter 15 . 8/31/2015
This chapter does not suck at all. I think you potrayed both characters perfectly. It is so like them to make a dramatic scene over something so simple as a piece of fruit and then laughing to themselves about it. Don't sell yourself short, chapter is perfect.
Chiruno-Chan chapter 14 . 8/31/2015
Awww! This is soooo sweet. Ayame is always loud and uncontrolable so this is a nice change of pace for his character. Love it!
Chiruno-Chan chapter 13 . 8/31/2015
Very sweet. Beautifull written. I see Kagura as a mother figure here, this is also a gentle side of Kagura that you don't see very often.
Yuno Neekre chapter 13 . 8/10/2015
How cute! I love Yuki x Kagura!
iwillalwayslvu123 chapter 11 . 7/14/2015
Omg, I've read a few of these and you keep stopping at a really good part. Like I wanna know if hatori like ever gets torhu in chapter nine, or torhu's and shigure's in 11. Omg please add more PLEASE!?
Guest chapter 9 . 4/5/2015
well that was a little upsetting...