Reviews for Avatar: the Last Airbender Book 7: Spirit
lol I didn't even notice you updated this story is super nice and honestly someone needs to take jin down
honestly I've been following this fix for quite a while and it definitely deserves more reviews and attention than it has. I got into it cuz I loveloveloev azula and the huge role as Avatar of Nature you've given her is absolutely my favorite. I even like Danny and Azula's relationship despite being about as straight as a curcle.! Anyway I think this story is absolutely the bomb
The Ethereal Lord chapter 16 . 1/19
Awesome write up. gotta give it to ya. you got style. us amateurs are really hoping to attain half of your success in our stories. once again, great job
Guest chapter 16 . 10/13/2014
That was awesome, well the fluffball at the end was heartwarming bit i agree not really necessary. It is always surprising that you have such a hand for scenes of emotional turmoil. I personally liked the episodes of Ihro and Danny very much, an apart from the strangeness of the eternal realm it was quiet nice. The little family secret nevertheless is nothing that makes me wonder al lot i must admit. In fact I personally think that Ihro well - let say the word Ihro and monogamy does not work in my head. He is far to - lets say happy for this. Greetings Pudel
inthehood chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Hey, well I ham happy to see another chapter (15).
I think it is really going to get interesting. I suppose you have laid warplans out - an what the Heck time travel theorems! You dare to thread an treacherous ground my friend. I never use Timetravels in my stories because the scare the heck out of me. Because goin away and coming back never does the job - you are crating a fucking new paralleluniverse every fucking SEKOND if you assume those things exist. I am nevertheless interested. I am intersted in what you are planning with uncle Iroh in the past an I must say - I wonder that this is the first time a woman is diggin Iroh in your story.

What also interests me is what is going to happen with Ba Sing Se -I suppose that Ozai is not willing to sit in the inner Ring for long. Oh I see blood an games like in ancient Rome. I have the weird feeling wo are hearing about more "eyes" in the next time...
Deddyloter chapter 15 . 9/12/2014
Glad to see another update coming out from you. Really liked this chapter, though there was a spelling mistake or two, and at times things were a bit confusing. All in all though, great update, and hoping for another one soon.
WhiteLotus2011 chapter 14 . 8/20/2014
It's nice to see an update Morg, I'm glad you're continuing with this story, for your sake as well as mine. I did have some criticisms, though- a few of the sentences do tend to run on quite a bit, which makes some of your descriptions hard to understand.
Also, this is supposed to be the apocalypse- people need to start dying, especially main characters. While that may sound harsh, they do get to hang with Ursa and June and Chin and lizard guy(Rex?) in the spirit world. Granted, this ended on something of a cliffhanger, so I should probably reserve my judgement until I see part two.
Another minor nitpick- I think the air nomads did fight the fire nation- when they found gyatsos bones he was surrounded by dead firebenders.
The Ethereal Lord chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Wow. Got inroduced to thi story a bit bck and im totally hooked. Nyc job man
Untergrundpudel chapter 14 . 6/6/2014
Howdy from Gemany,
quite the epic work you have done. It took me weeks to read this far xD. So finally I want to give my opinion about the work in whole. Definitely your style has evolved, it sounds much smooter now than in the first book. You seem to prefer gentler words now, book six somehow sounded less - refined. Sorry I am no native speaker so I might struggle a bit with the choice of words. About the Storyline I have to say that it is quite independent and faszinating. Sometimes it may be a bit annoying to have a bunch of half godlike people turning the organs of mother earth around but nevertheless this is one of my favourite fanfictions, because it SHALL not be a mere fanfic. The most characters are round and deep. What fascinates most is the detailed relationnet which you have planned for them - it must have been a terrible Peace of work. I need to do mindmaps when I want to write something with that many important Characters. In the end it works out to be the most interesting part. The female Figures are rather feminine - that is not usual from male authors, I am happy to read them. I myself have also started training with female protagonists though I would not want public to read this stuff yet. But your big problem seems to be writing young teenagers or children. What I did notice especially concerning Ty Lees younger Sister an Tom Tom. They seem far older then mere thirteen or twelve and there should be no reason for them to be that way. People like the Gaang members, who expierienced many unpleasant things in their childhood not haven a sheltered childhood may be no childs any more at that age. But their childrens have loving families an did not expierience war, rape and murder! So they should be much less focussed on things like high quality bending - making the familiy proud and becoming warriors. They are children in the end who mostly want to have their fun. As for the bending, I can not imagine that the most children like the hard training it must be. I mean - people study for decades to master it in the end. I myself am in my twenties now an I must say that a lot of the people my age are less responsible than your troubletwins Maki an Hakoda which is wrong for me somehow. And they are really tough kids - I would think that most Children start simply crying wenn their parents fight some people an the street, nevermind demons. Its a terryfying event and I was a bit disappointet that you did not bring in somethin like crying Maki who storms at the parents bed in the middle of the night. So enough flaming for today. But I thought that my criticism might help you a bit to improve further. I look forward to many more chapters - by the way. There is NO way a chapter can be too long! Greetings Der Pudel
Untergrundpudel chapter 13 . 5/3/2014
An truly epic piece of work, I am honoured to read this. You write very well, picturesqe descripitions, good dialogues. The most characters are deep and round ones though I personally am not the great fan of some developements, but to be just - it is no way to make the perfect story for yourself if you do not write it. What I do dislike is the steadily growing bunch of people travelling together and playing big parts in the rather dark plot. Also I suppose you have the tendency to make every bender really awesome, it is ok for people who show dedication an have experience such as Toph or Iroh. But little Children that are that good? Is that necessary - I am just stating a question, no offense.
Althoug I really look forward to further chapters an hope the fortunes will be with you storyteller XD.

I am sorry for my bad review style, but I can at least excuse myself because I just learned my English in school. Greetings Pudel
Guest chapter 13 . 2/26/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
When will you start publishing again? Honestly, if you have the time to review other peoples stuff, then you should have time to write another chapter. If you posted a chapter that was just a notice that this has been discontinued, I would start crying due to the emotional investment I have in your stories. And I don't cry. Ever.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/9/2013
This stuff is pure gold

Keep it up.
J5Howa chapter 13 . 5/6/2013
It's nice to see how you would take an unrealistic approach at someone blowing up at Daniel, but it makes sense. Daniel would not attack Zhu as he probably would Aang and Zuko. BTW what's with Aang and Azula being addressed as Angels. I really don't understand it because I don't even remember angels in the show.
Deddyloter chapter 13 . 4/28/2013
Good to see another chapter for this amazing story up, was starting to find the wait between chapters a little unbearable. Keep up the good work