Reviews for In Her Eyes
Gracii chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I need a hug. I'm crying, I'm a mess, and you have destroyed my little heart. WHY? Why must you write so well? I'm not even kidding, if I keep reading your fics, I'm going to adopt 72 cats and live forever alone.
Razuberri chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
it was amazing oh my god ;~; oh and karen is here too (dunham and the dh).
Queen of Tortall chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Another beautifully sad fic... *sobs* This mini-Olivia is almost exactly how I imagined their child would be. Once again, great job!
atheart101 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
See I'm pretty sure this is why the writers didn't have Peter and Olivia have a kid during the finale. Because I think I'm almost crying harder than I did when Olivia died and Peter vanished. Almost. Wow that was incredible. You're killing me with these sad fics. (But I secretly love them so keep 'em coming)
raneonthewyndoepain chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
DAMN IT. This almost made me cry...ugh hate hate hate for the writers. Love love love for this.
noz4a2 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Damn girl, you killed me! Loved the Oedipus reference.
Olivia Dunham and the DH chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
You owe me a hug Ambre. Actually a lot.

It was beautiful.

And I cried.

Love you.
ImaginePeace chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Oh, it was so sad, but so, so beautiful. :(:
Abbi4Raie chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I love it! Continue
sam carter 1013 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
First of all lots of hugs because this is really sad, and here I go, something I thouhg this morning, and it's maybe just because it fits my own weird cannon but I think the one on the pic it's ella, you know that I believe Olivia is not going to have kids and then I see Ella with them in every scene and I thought "what if they adopted her?", again maybe it's just because it fits what I think.

I love the title and all of it, and love you and we are all gonna die. ;(
angellcakes23 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
This makes me cry lol. I'm going to cry like a baby on Friday when Olivia dies. I just hope they'll end the episode back in the present where Olivia is still alive
Cerulean.Phoenix7 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Absolute hugs, oh gosh this just breaks my little shipper heart :'(, poor Peter and poor little Elizabeth. This is beautiful and so powerful, I seriously don't know how you write such moving pieces and convey such emotion but keep it up. :)

CP7
Dixiegirl256 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
waaaahhhh!

Great story, got me crying AGAIN. Scared to death of the finale!
LuizaSousa chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
You always make me cry. I REGRET NOTHING *gif of Olivia eating toast*. So beautiful and sad and... dear lord.
Starlight77 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Gah, so heartbreaking and heartfelt and I love how much she reminds him of Olivia and how that's both a curse and a blessing. How strong this little girl is and will be for her daddy.

Beautiful fic as always!