Reviews for Turbulent Tides
You ass
Jose19 chapter 1 . 4/13
I am noticing that everything in the story has changed because Sasuke was the rookie of the year, and AKasha in the Rosario Vampire world is godlike in terms of power because she isn't just a Vampire but a Shinso in the same power level as Alucard.
mavow1 chapter 6 . 3/7
Sigh, was good until chapter 4. Really sad that you made this a tragic romance. I don't know if you did this just to make moka in the story but really the fact that you are going with the love-never-gives-up theme then making akasha move on is just. . . Gross. Plus the mental development of Naruto(he hasn't changed) aswell as not finding her 500years? Are u masochistic? This was developing nicely until you did that. Sigh. If it was just about having moka you could have had her adopted or something or had Naruto to even the playing field because the way his mentality did a 180 from his ninja days to looking for akasha is ridiculous. Hope you understand that it really doesn't make sense reading it. The realism then romanticism just doesn't work well.
Simon Damon Uzumaki chapter 6 . 2/19
i have to say this was a really good story pity its not being updated or finished oh well
Madgormley chapter 6 . 1/31
excellent story i really enjoyed it so please i hope you start updating this again
YellowFlash98 chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
Update Soon..
Xynith chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
This story is only six chapters and it took me three nights to read. I give you props. Great work!
brandon chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
gonna continue bro?
brandon chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
please update...
The Immortal Siegfried chapter 3 . 9/27/2014
Sasuke a unit of duesbaggery, like a Raditz a unit of power
tamagat chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
this is frickin awesome, so awesome i cant even begin o describe how awesome it is... wait i just did.
XMisterdarkX chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
actualizacion
jack the sparrow chapter 4 . 8/16/2014
oh shit... daddy guna have an ass to woop
jack the sparrow chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
wooow... mellow Naruto... I like it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
You're making akasha and everybody else way too overpowered. I get that she has Shinso blood in her and that it's war time with Kumo but she is still way too strong at that age.