Reviews for Turbulent Tides
Alex2909 chapter 6 . 8/6
really like this story, quite an interesting story idea
Memnon45 chapter 6 . 7/24
This story is awsome, please when you have the time complete this masterpiece.
imortalshadows chapter 4 . 7/24
sooo I get the fact that moka has to come into play buuut you basicly caused naruto to be a loser and completely loyal to Alaska while she went off and had a baby with another man. and naruto isn't affected at all?
Kanedaking chapter 4 . 6/29
This is a really good story. I like storys thst make me feel story did that and then some though i cant say i aggree with the fact the she slept with another man and he didnt get with hana but i understand why you did it that part made me especially angry cause have experienced something along those lines and i cant say it was a pleasant feeling
kindasortastantheman chapter 3 . 6/26
Ahhh, nevermind.
kindasortastantheman chapter 2 . 6/26
Wouldn't the kyuubi chakra inside of him saved him? I mean, the guy had the exact same thing happen to him, albeit with a lightning infused stab instead of a regular one. But he was also a lot younger and weaker when it happened as well.
grabblers chapter 6 . 5/24
Another masterpiece left without updates. Such a pity. You have made more sense in this story in the two original ones combined.

Great interactions, touching small details... And really different characters. I hate a lot of stories so much for introducing aliens, youkai, demons, angels, etc and making all of them act the same as humans. Your story is one of the few with this rectified.

I was a bit miffed about Moka's being not a Naruto's daughter or adopted one at first, but got over it fast. While I do like to read relaxing stories and they're a safe bet, they will never be truly great or will be remebered for a long time. Plus it would have left the readers without a lot of good interactions born from it.

Another moment is the start of the fourth chapter. Sudden reunion scene lost some impact because of suddenness in my opinion. It would have been even worse if I weren't reading it all without pause unlike those who had to read it with months of waiting in-between. Still, it also gave the scene another kind of impact. I just thought it could have been handled a bit better.

Also I hope you'll at least post unfinished chapter 7 or brief description of pre-planned plot of the story in case you're sure yiu'll never get to finish this. If you'll ever read this review.

Anyway, I'll PM more of my opinion when I'll read through your other stories. And I'm happy that I've read this even if it'll never be finished. It was totally worth my time ) Thank you very much for using your time to write it and good luck )
Naruto gets cucked, Tsukune gets cucked, Sasuke got a damned raw deal as a literal pathetic wanker, jesus man. That was a good three chapters of power fantasy but you just can't help but shit on everyone huh? What is it with Rosario crossovers and NTR scenarios?

I need a drink.
nathan.vuong.5 chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
I tried reading it I really did, but I lost interest when she had a kid with shuzen, while naruto waited 500 years. Oh well
NarutoSpardaUzumaki chapter 4 . 11/19/2015
I really liked the story but making the reconciliation wait 500 years was a dick move and completely destroyed my interest... I'm sorry but I expected them to find each other sooner and be together, not Akasha to fuck Isse like in canon. You already did a good job with the characterization and the crossover with Naruto, in my opinion you could have made it possible for them to be together and have Moka as their child. With differences of course, but this is my personal opinion... And I don't think Naruto would so easily forgive her for 'betraying' him, yes he wants her to be happy and all but he remained faithful to her for half a millennium in the end... And again, I don't think it's possible for them to not have met after 500 years. Someone that God around asking for the heir of Shinso is noticed and Akasha would have eventually shown interest in a blond guy with whisker marks asking for her.
ARSLOTHES chapter 6 . 11/14/2015
Hoping you update again soon
Guest chapter 6 . 10/20/2015
Most stupid reason of giving stupid Tsukune powers. Just die and roll over. He don't deserves anything. Why you let Naruto let him live, I would never know. If it was me he was already death when he tried to run away with moka.
shadow clan 56 chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
wiy deed you mack her shoth a bicth
Dracul94 chapter 5 . 10/12/2015
I like this fanfiction I'm on chapter 5 now and I hope there are more chapters to come.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/24/2015
I was expecting a story where an older Naruto finds Akasha and takes care of her instead of this kind of plot. The fact that Akasha has a kid with someone else makes it worse.