Reviews for Turbulent Tides
ddentler21 chapter 6 . 4/5
This is absolutely one of my favorite stories on this entire website. You did a phenomenal job integrating Naruto into the Rosario-verse, and all the character development plus dialogues feel very real and believable. I'm hoping you feel inspired one day and have nothing better to do than come back to this fic to write. Anyways, thanks for writing and sharing with us.
Loving this fic chapter 1 . 1/18
Awesome fanfic, great story but the only drawback was Akasha fucking with Issa and the part where akasha admitted that she usually have the 'occasional sex' with Issa. That's stupid and seriously 500 years? And good job on making Sakura stupid. Love that part... anyways please update
Aureslifer chapter 6 . 1/5
Why this isnt finished...
Guest chapter 2 . 10/11/2016
This naruto death better be fake
Cause I'm pissed the f*ck off that u killed naruto
Kshail chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
Hahaha so I had thought at one point Danzo was the one who was gonna train Naruto...but the white cloak gave it away as one of the sannin that's exceptionally pervy.
Rufael chapter 6 . 9/12/2016
And no more chapters for the last 4 years :(((((
Rufael chapter 5 . 9/11/2016
Dude, sharing him...well...that's weird being the fact that they r mother and daughter. Otherwise, i would not have anything against it, human morals do not apply. But it's your story so i'll just roll with it. Shinso's past was awesome. And also the lime scene. Shinso going against Naruto, well that had to happen. Although i don't exactly see why he had to hate him so much. He died. Wasn't his fault. If anything, it was Shinso's fault everything reached to that point with Isaldo's treachery. But a fight was a must and it was a good fight. Could have been more destructive i think :). Outer moka coming back... not sure. She is very different that Inner one. Why she hates Naruto, idk. Also bringing her back just for another 2 years...that sucks. She gets to say goodbye so that's nice i guess. Still sucks though. Anyway... great job as was with the other chapters. Cheers!
Rufael chapter 2 . 9/7/2016
Dude, i won't answer all those questions you had in your list, i'll just say that this chapter was amazing. enjoyed every second reading it. and that pain... it was the perfect catalyst to awaken her real power. just awesome
Rufael chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
the beginning was a bit hard to swallow. but maaaan... after what happened at the Bloodriver house... everything is just funny... and great... and... i want more of that :)
Ryuuuuga chapter 6 . 8/29/2016
Love the story man! I can only hope you update sometime in the future
Alex2909 chapter 6 . 8/6/2016
really like this story, quite an interesting story idea
Memnon45 chapter 6 . 7/24/2016
This story is awsome, please when you have the time complete this masterpiece.
imortalshadows chapter 4 . 7/24/2016
sooo I get the fact that moka has to come into play buuut you basicly caused naruto to be a loser and completely loyal to Alaska while she went off and had a baby with another man. and naruto isn't affected at all?
Kanedaking chapter 4 . 6/29/2016
This is a really good story. I like storys thst make me feel story did that and then some though i cant say i aggree with the fact the she slept with another man and he didnt get with hana but i understand why you did it that part made me especially angry cause have experienced something along those lines and i cant say it was a pleasant feeling
kindasortastantheman chapter 3 . 6/26/2016