Reviews for Turbulent Tides
I was expecting a story where an older Naruto finds Akasha and takes care of her instead of this kind of plot. The fact that Akasha has a kid with someone else makes it worse.
Silent Bunshin chapter 6 . 6/14
I really enjoyed this story and I look forward to the day when you update or complete it. Thank you for a great read. I don't really see anything major in your work other than a few spelling issues, syntax and misused words, but that is part of the editing process, in which you would need a proper Beta or editor. Good luck with your future works!
Sizzin chapter 4 . 6/6
Damn, I'm really pissed. I can't believe Akasha had a child with someone else. Even if she had to "move on" that doesn't mean she had to find someone, hell, Shinso has twenty and so thousands years yet he never had a child.

Really, I'm pissed. With the story, not the author... But then again, I'm a bit annoyed at the author as well. Moka could have been just someone that Akasha took in as her child, just as Shinso did with her.

I feel that Akasha having child with Issa is just for the cannon's sake. Which makes me even more pissed. I mean, really? Akasha is not even Issa's only woman, how the hell would Akasha allow this just because he was the "least evil"? He cheated on her and she STILL had sex with him... For FIFTY YEARS! Man, she fell hard in my point of view.
Yeah, it's been five hundred years, but so what? That doesn't mean a flying fuck. If Akasha hadn't met Naruto, there would be nothing wrong. She would have found love in Issa, just like in the manga. But she DID met Naruto. She DID found love.
Also, it makes no sense that Naruto spent five hundred years searching for Akasha. That is, unless he was searching for her in the extreme opposite side of the world, I'm compelled to believe that he would sense her youki as I don't believe that she never fought again after the battle with Alucard.

After this, I'm finding hard to keep reading.

Seriously, I want to punch something.
Sizzin chapter 2 . 6/5
I liked the fighting scenes and loved the Naruto x Akasha moments. This fic has a very nice character development.
The only complaint I have is that Kyuubi didn't act the moment Naruto got struck. But that could be because the hit, while not in a vital organ, was fatal.
And, I know is obvious that Naruto will be back because the summary of the fic says he is immortal. But I just hope that there's only "one" Naruto, I mean, it would suck if Naruto is really dead and would eventually reincarnate and get together with Akasha.
Sizzin chapter 1 . 6/5
"Pairings", as in "more the one"? I'm not too fond of side pairings but, oh well.

This first chapter was really good. At first I was a little disappointed when you made Akasha go to the Elemental Nations, but it turned out alright and now I'm looking forward to the rest.
kingsj10 chapter 3 . 5/28
can you update
You ass
Jose19 chapter 1 . 4/13
I am noticing that everything in the story has changed because Sasuke was the rookie of the year, and AKasha in the Rosario Vampire world is godlike in terms of power because she isn't just a Vampire but a Shinso in the same power level as Alucard.
mavow1 chapter 6 . 3/7
Sigh, was good until chapter 4. Really sad that you made this a tragic romance. I don't know if you did this just to make moka in the story but really the fact that you are going with the love-never-gives-up theme then making akasha move on is just. . . Gross. Plus the mental development of Naruto(he hasn't changed) aswell as not finding her 500years? Are u masochistic? This was developing nicely until you did that. Sigh. If it was just about having moka you could have had her adopted or something or had Naruto to even the playing field because the way his mentality did a 180 from his ninja days to looking for akasha is ridiculous. Hope you understand that it really doesn't make sense reading it. The realism then romanticism just doesn't work well.
Simon D. Uzumaki chapter 6 . 2/19
i have to say this was a really good story pity its not being updated or finished oh well
Madgormley chapter 6 . 1/31
excellent story i really enjoyed it so please i hope you start updating this again
YellowFlash98 chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
Update Soon..
Xynith chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
This story is only six chapters and it took me three nights to read. I give you props. Great work!
brandon chapter 6 . 11/3/2014