Reviews for Dragon Quest Z
ColdBurn-3 chapter 22 . 3/10
Lol Gohan just got owned by caroni and piroshiki, cell is rolling in his grave XD
bigblukrew chapter 44 . 1/23/2015
This story was great! I lol'd a few times and overall it was really good. I feel like you wrote in the humor without making the story non-existent/sucky (if that makes sense).

You did a good job of writing it for the time period. All of your homages were hilarious. The black knight from Monty Python one was probably the best.

I don't know why, but I could not stop thinking about A Knight's Tale while reading this. I think the way Sharpener talked reminded me of Heath Ledger's announcer guy. His overall persona was similar I thought. Either way, kudos. I don't know if you'll even see this, but if you do, you did a great job on this story and I'm looking forward to whatever you have in the future.
DarkVoid116 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
I'm pretty intrigued by this start..

It's unconventional, it's A/U, but it's also an undoubtedly well written story that has caught my attention immediately. Right off the bat I've got a bunch of questions; for example, is Piccolo's entire story true? Are there Saiyans? Is Piccolo Namekian, since he's green? I have more but I think I'll just keep on reading to find out.

Great opening.
ResistanceKnight chapter 43 . 11/3/2013
It's as I come to the end of reading this story front to back again that something rather humorous dawned on me.

Dude, you totally forgot about Raditz.

Piccolo totally killed Goku's brother, and all anyone is worried about is Gohan. It's like, in any form of the fiction, Raditz will always be ... Raditz. lol

Great read as always!
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 26 . 12/12/2012
I think your chapters are amazing don't change them! I'm still reading and I live it :]
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
Really like your story. Got it from Unlikely Companions. Keep going I would love to read more.
chaos267 chapter 44 . 11/30/2012
Wow amazing just amazing. I loved the story but now i'm sad its ended. :( Your stories have alot of randomness but there really good. I say you should make a sequel to this or something along those lines. Either way amazing story
CherryPie13 chapter 44 . 5/29/2012
Amazing! I absolutely loved your story - not only was the quality of the writing excellent, but you had an engaging plot (which you don't usually find that often these days). I loved how you incorporated a wide multitude of characters in your story, and how they all tied together - it takes skill to do that! And, all the funny stories you connected it to - genius! And, speaking of - you have a real knack for humor! I swear, after I'd read a chapter, I'd relate the whole thing to my friends in conversation, even though they had no idea what was going on - it was just one of those things I had to share, it was that good! So, please, keep writing! (And, maybe try out some other characters like, say... Bulma and Vegeta? lol, sorry, but I can't get enough of them...)
withoutwingsx chapter 44 . 5/20/2012
I think this the best yet! Love it!
ANDROIDWAIFU chapter 44 . 3/10/2012
This story was just amazing (: it took me quite a while to finish and sometimes I re-read chapters because I liked them so much! It didn't seize to amuse me! :D
slinky8 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
this is so funny
ResistanceKnight chapter 44 . 9/23/2011
Daww...Gohan never got to meet Hercule? And is Videl pregnant or not? ... why does it sound like I'm reviewing a drama? Anyway, great story. Loved it as alawys, and I'm looking forward to your next work!
Fan of Dragonball chapter 44 . 9/16/2011
I like to comment that this was a very funny and entertaining story. It seems that you might start a new story with this line, adventures of Gohan and Videl from the Land of Z and beyond. Good work.
SierraLarson chapter 44 . 9/14/2011
It seems like there's supposed to be another chapter when there isn't. : / You should make a sequel, even if it's really short. Anyway, this was a really good story, and I loved reading it. I shall be looking forward to your next story! (Which will hopefully come out soon...)
Type1GearProject chapter 44 . 9/14/2011
It's finally over. It took a lot patience, aggravation, and a lot of bodies, but it's finally over.

At the end, when Videl says to use your imagination, I assume that's your way of telling the reader to think up their own ending. If that's true, then my ending involves Mortis showing immediatly after and blows up everything. I like that ending, it suits me well...{Not really}

Greatest Thing Evar [yes, with an a]. Hope to read more from you soon.