Reviews for Always be there
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
So cute loved Ted and Cody together they are perfect for each other!
lokipenguin chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Soooo sweet! Still one of my Fave Pairings! Just perfect!

And I'm extremly annoyed about that whole Cole/Lawler/Ross-Story as well...

luisaakainsane chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Yay. Codiasi ftw!

That was so good. Poor Teddy is having a hard time. But thank god he has Cody who's cheering him up. So lovely .

Thanks for posting!
OrtonFan chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
That was such a sweet story. I absolutely loved it:)
BlackDiamonds.32.20.54 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
aww cute. I hate that DiBiase hasn't been getting air time, he is a great wrestler and he is majorly cute, but it's like he has been forgotten. Cole and Lawler's feud has been getting more air time than DiBiase and I think that is wrong. I hope something good comes from him now that he is on Smackdown, he deserves a good storyline, something that doesn't involve Maryse. I like this story it was cute and sweet.
belladonnanoir chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I really loved this fic. It was so heartfelt and real, you can't help but get a twang in your heart with Ted's thoughts on his future. Thinking about it, you have to wonder if he really does think these things, can't be easy to see yourself passed over for people like Cole and JR who aren't even wrestlers. I really hope that someday the WWE will realize the potential in him and do something!

Yet again LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this, I actually kinda wanna shed a tear for Ted and then wrap him up in a big hug and take him home with me lol