Reviews for Second Impressions
fishertowers chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
This was so well done that's *almost* prefer this order of events than those in P&P. *almost*
Thank you for a fun story!
Silver Felicis chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Awww... It's awesome! Way easier and quicker than Jane Austen's way :)
bananafox chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
a lovely story.
c3lia chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
This is a lovely little story, with great descriptions, impressive dialogues and a plot. I wish that you had gone into more details, so we'd have a multi-chapter with lots of particulars... :) Anyway, thank you for sharing this story here with us, and congrats on your writing skills. CĂ©lia
meriland25 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Such an interstimg, in character and well written fic! Wonderful! Have a nice day!
Saralee chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Just came across this story. Have read others of ours & love your writing. I intend to buy our published works as well. Thank you for writing about Elizabeth & Darcy. I'm a fan!
Naguabo chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
This story definitely works for me, and everyone seems very much in character while allowing for some changes.
EmlynMara chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Nicely done. I love the little change and it's repercussions. There were a lot of second chances. Darcy was wonderful and Elizabeth was honest with herself.
Valentine Rain chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Loved it!
Moonlight Mermaid chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Very creative, great work :)
Maryjane G chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Wonderful story! You tied up everything so well and kept the characters mostly true to themselves; I would have wished to read more.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Interesting story.
LadyElejahDarcy chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Absolutely amazing! Oh, if life was only that simple and peo
Mimbulus-Mimbletonia17 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Beautiful. While most what if this happened stories tend to be slightly unrealistic and unlikely to happen, I honestly felt that everything that happened in this story could have happened, and that it was very likely that this could have happened in the original version. well done :)
Flintphone chapter 1 . 1/30/2012