Reviews for Second Impressions
Jansfamily4 chapter 1 . 6/25
A very cute story. It was different than usual. Too bad Darcy didn't do this in the original story. Well done
AliasKelly chapter 1 . 3/9
I always love stories that show a confrontation between Darcy and Wickham. This is a good one.
LoveLoverGrl chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Lovely writing, love your style!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
"fill a plate" I detest that expression, all the grace of your story lands on the bunkhouse floor partner.
You must be American as only in North American fanfic have I have ever heard that vulgar expression used.
EngLitLover chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Nice, love your variations.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
I swear, this was AWESOME!:D
path chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
I can't even read it... When I got to Darcy's accusation about flirting I just stopped... This is not just OOC, but way out of the time period they're in... And the manners displayed are terrible for someone with such breeding...

Sorry
nanciellen chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Loved this. Thank you for a great story.
fishertowers chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
This was so well done that's *almost* prefer this order of events than those in P&P. *almost*
Thank you for a fun story!
Silver Felicis chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Awww... It's awesome! Way easier and quicker than Jane Austen's way :)
bananafox chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
a lovely story.
c3lia chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
This is a lovely little story, with great descriptions, impressive dialogues and a plot. I wish that you had gone into more details, so we'd have a multi-chapter with lots of particulars... :) Anyway, thank you for sharing this story here with us, and congrats on your writing skills. CĂ©lia
meriland25 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Such an interstimg, in character and well written fic! Wonderful! Have a nice day!
Saralee chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Just came across this story. Have read others of ours & love your writing. I intend to buy our published works as well. Thank you for writing about Elizabeth & Darcy. I'm a fan!
Naguabo chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
This story definitely works for me, and everyone seems very much in character while allowing for some changes.