Reviews for In Want of a Wife
ItalianRavenPrincess chapter 18 . 7/28
Please Update!
Kichou chapter 18 . 7/23
Nice chapter. I enjoyed reading it. Update when you have the time, please.
Pandyisapanda chapter 18 . 7/10
So in love with this! And ending of last chapter was hilarious! Totally gonna follow this!
Please come back to Finnish this. Pweeeezzz
Amanda chapter 12 . 7/2
This story is so adorable!
I love it!
whY ArENt You UpDATinG
my HeART fucKInG huRt THIs So mUCH
YTK101 chapter 1 . 6/24
This is really good! I'm a fan of SuFin myself! Keep it coming!

Fun fact: Sweden and Reiner (from Attack on Titan) have the same English voice actor, and they said the same thing (i think in their minds) about their love interests!
Dusty chapter 18 . 6/15
I was reading this like a year or so ago and I loved it. But when I saw that you hadn't updated in soooo long, I was devastated. This story is really fantastic. I like your writing style and I like how awkward Sweden/Berwald is. I'm so beyond happy that you updated! YAY.
Update again soon, please. Thanks! You're the bomb!
mm chapter 18 . 5/31
Oh my gosh! This is just... I don't even know. The LietPol bit was so... Like, funny and sexy? Idk, I was just happy to see another chapter!
geprgdal16 chapter 18 . 5/24
Moar! Poliet and Sufin are my major shipssssss!
SparklePaws chapter 2 . 5/17
I'm re-reading this since it's been ressurrected (please keep it up!) and I somehow forgot just how funny and cute this fic was!
KuroRei-chan chapter 16 . 5/14
I like lemons too, Berwald.

SPEAKING OF LEMONS...! Will you write a PruCan one for me, please? Or SuFin.
KuroRei-chan chapter 12 . 5/14
Do you picture Emil petting Mr. Puffin like the villains do their cats in James Bond movies?
KuroRei-chan chapter 9 . 5/14
DON'T

TRUST

GOOGLE! As this story has proved, Google is evil.
KuroRei-chan chapter 8 . 5/14
That author's note gave me inspiration! Sweden is a secret agent and Finland is like, the secretary or something! I don't know. I just made it up.