Reviews for Runons Have Got a Certain Rhythm
three broomsticks chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This was positively beautiful. I really, really enjoyed it. Well done.
a walk on the w i l d side chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
So sweet, it's lovely.

I love the poetry, and the contrasting first and last lines.

It flows really well, and it's not cheesy, but still sweet. The characters are really well-written, staying within the (albeit slightly limited) boundaries we get in the books. The love seems very realistic, which is sometimes very hard to find.

The road trip was hilarious, I can definitely imagine them on one-have you written something like that? If not, I might...ha ha, so much to do...

Anyway, I loved it, it was great.

WeatherWatch chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Your username is so apt. This LilyJames is possibly one of the loveliest I've ever read, and I love the title.

RavenEcho chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Another pretty little piece. I love the mix of humor and love of literature. You've captured James' and Lily's relationship quite well with the blend, in my opinion.
Somebody chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Awww! I loved this! It's so cute!
iMissHP chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
This is really wonderful. I loved it!

I adore the development of their friendship/a little more. It's realistic and sweet, natural. I loved their interactions too! They're so vivid!

Also, the poetry part is just wonderful. You included it very cleverly in it and your characters are served by it. Lily is fantastic and James, well, he's perfect! He has this nonchalance that suits him extremely well!

I loved how you anchored it in their reality too. That's something I really love about your writing, all those vivid details that make you live the story with them.

morning-tonight chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
aha. It's very cute and to think that Lily would be offended at something that James thought irrelevant is classic. The diolouge was nicely paced and was that a slight hint at Sirius/Remus? Anyway, I really enjoyed this piece and your incorporation of poetry. Thanks!