Reviews for Should Have
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
This is really beautiful!
And so very sad.
Artemis Delos chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Ahhhh You made me cry! You wrote this so amazingly well that I forgive you for killing Artemis :)
KelseyKelsey chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Awsome. Drama. Awsome
ygirl87 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
tht made me sad. But it was worded nicely. nice job!
RaiineDays chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
...she died D:

I'm thinking I might like this pairing. Though Artemis does kind of annoy me.

And yes, Sad can be good, just not too much. Gotta remember to throw some fluff our way too ;)
Vampsi chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
This is good and it IS sad. I usually don't like character death fics, but I like this one. I would be interested (although I'm sure I won't get it, lol) to see a fic about Wally after they get rescued. Maybe a funeral fic?
unboundpen chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
D:

(That is supposed to be my appalled face.)

Terribly sad, even when she was dying she was snarky. Poor Wally, he never got to tell her he even liked her in the least, like straight out. What put this in a perfect sad mood was the song that was playing when I started reading: "Glitter in the Air" by Pink.

This was bitterly perfect. Spitfire is my OTP and oh gosh...

*Can't continue so she goes to a corner and cries*
LostXandXLonely chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
So sad :(

Poor Arty... I wish you put in a bit more about how she got hurt, but overall it was a good read.
SakuraJade chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Aw, that was so sad, Artemis is my favorite character and you killed her :( I don't usually read tragedies and such but since there isn't there isn't an abundance of Wally/Artemis fanfics (at least not yet since YJ is a newer show) I can't be too picky lol Plus it was a super short one-shot (which I typically don't read either so go figure) so I figured what the heck. I am happy to say that it was written really well and would gladly read a longer Wally/Artemis fanfic if you were to write one hint hint lol Anyway, if you were going for a tug at the heart strings with this piece, you succeeded, so good job :)
monkkeyslut chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
WORDS

CANNOT

DESCRIBE

MY

PAIN AND SADNESS AND HAPPINESS AND OH MY

""…Am I hurting you?" he questioned softly, and there came warm, sweet pressure when she returned his grasp, not squeezing. Wally guessed that to be a no. "Can you talk?" Her hand still limp. "Are you scared?" He held his breath for her answer, and it came out in a breathless sob when she squeezed with what felt like her remaining vigor. The dirt on the floor under him streaked, blurred."

my creyysss...it's so sad because she must have been /so scared/ and Wally was so sweet RIE Y U DO THIS?

"And her strong fingers between his had grown unresponsive, cold when the rest of their team finally found them."

LIKE...oh that was the best line, Rie. Seriously I love you for this thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youuuuu~

just one quick question: were they dating? :)