Reviews for The Surprising Adventures of a Glaceon in Unova
guest chapter 58 . 5/21
I'm guessing that what ghistes said ment about the Pokémon resheram/zekrom/virizion/cobalion /terrakion/keldeo and the one they haven't got. Kyrem
guest chapter 57 . 5/21
If in serious battles move can kill then that must mean that shear cold could kill a pokemon instantly. Probably the same way as guillotine/fissure.
guest chapter 51 . 5/21
Just wondering but.. If there were no remains then that must mean that zangees teeth are strong enough to crush bone... Sounds fun! (For the zangeese... You know that right?)
DovirStark chapter 78 . 4/13
I spent around a week reading all this, as I have had nothing to do and I an easily say that this, is the best fic I have read yet. The Characters were all great had had a lot of depth instead of just being boring characters. The story is also I very great take on the B/W story and it being an adaptation to that story which happened, to be my favorite story out of every game made for Pokémon or maybe tied with explorers of sky. The fight since was good and detailed, which also included the environment, such as the toy train and moves from other Pokémon fighting around them, which help remind the reader that it isn't just another fight like some others. Well now that I read this one I guess it is time to go to your next Pokémon fic now.
RedFoxSpy chapter 22 . 3/12
I'm confused.

Anyway, I'm going to ignore the pokéball question.
So far, I think your story is good so far. You have a lot of development with your characters concerning their past, and their also well described. I like how your having this story told from different 'time zones'(I don't know how to describe it, but it's not like other stories). So far, your story is progressing at a fast pace, but I like it since stories that are SO slow bug me. So in total, I think your story is really good. I also like how you have no grammar mistakes.
Can't wait to keep reading, but studies are calling.
RedFoxSpy chapter 2 . 3/11
I'm just starting this story now, and I think it's really good. I just have one suggestion, and that's that the plural of zangoose is just zangoose. The names of the species of pokemon don't have singular or plural differences. It's just like you wouldn't say "psyducks" when a hoard appears in a game, just "a hoard of psyduck appeared"
Anyway, your story seems really interesting. Good job with grammar and stuff.
MrPirate461 chapter 78 . 2/2
I was just rereading this last chapter, and I was reminded of the name I coined for Elesa after first battling her: The Volt Switch Troll *witch.

I don't know if I remembered to mention it before now, but this is one of the best stories I've read. I don't read a lot of adventure - I prefer my character development minus the frequent mortal peril, major character death and unbeadable odds - but this was one of those stories that made me just sit back for a moment and take it all in after I finished it, and these stories? They may not be my "favoritest favorites", and I may never read them again (Good seriousness doesn't work as well after the first time and I'm bad at rereading anyway), but they're at the top of my lists of "Best stories I've read" and "Stories to recommend to other people". This is one of those stories, and all I can think of to say at this point is Job Well Done, and Please Keep Writing!
And OhMyGoodnessIJustLookedUpAndSawThere'sASequalAndINeedToReadItNOW.
Tatopatato chapter 78 . 1/24
And so you did it. After reading "Breaking the Cycle", a dark souls fanfic, i thought nothing could reach those levels of awsome/grim/plot-twist. And you. Did. It. You proved me wrong. You wrote easily the best fic i have ever read. All in all, during all the story i found myself not liking boreas very much: just not my character. After reading your last notes i Can do nothing but praise you: you wrote those chapters before Capella's death just to let us bond with her. And i fell for it. After her death, my favourite character slot was empty for a while, until you made Selene a better character. Then in the last chapters i decided: Lucius. Despite all your work on getting the hero title for Boreas, i thought of Lucius as a hero way before it, when Zinzolin was killed. Boreas killed Ghetsis, that's true, but almoat regretted it. This shows a more "human" side of him. But here is what i like about that houndoom: he dies the right thing, not even regretting it. I like to think that he knows what's right and what's wrong, and knows that "right" isn't always "good". Octa was just a perfect for that role. Just look at a snivy and you'll get the feeling he's whatching you from a height... Metaphorically speaking. Though her introduction was a bit clumsy, i think of Toxica as a good character. And, in the end, ahe did have a great role in all that: who else could call Octa's brother a coward to get his attention? Diego was just the villain: and you portraied him well. I kind of imagined him being mentally broken after what he did to N, but in the end he stayed true to his descritpion: A villain. For sometime i even thought he was disguised as Black, when the former started to understand his Pokémons in victory road.

After my (partial) review of the characters and various reviews along the way, i want to add one last thing: i have never played black and white, nor 1or 2. I knew part of the story, espacially near the end. I started with this as an introduction to say: this is MY official black and white storyline. What happened in the games is nothing comparse to this... Masterpiece! You go into my favourite authors list.

This brings me to something: i knew of this story through you talking about it in the sequel... Oh boy: my favourite stories lista will explode.
Tatopatato chapter 72 . 1/23
That marriage... Pirates of the carribbean. Just, with pokemons. In Unova. Pokémons of the Unova? You Can bet Arceus's 1000 arms I'd see it. As a matter of fact i am reading it. And i shall finish it soon.
Tatopatato chapter 55 . 1/22
Of COURSE you couldn't kill Octa too. I knew he was going to survive for two reasons: you are not the son of Game of Thrones and Attack On Titan writers (still crying for Capella) and the evolution thing you mentioned when she died. Might sound a bit childish, but i expected anytime a dragonair coming to save the day, or it watching Black's team moves. Then, Zeph arrived saying that he found the tomb still intact and i lost all hope.
Tatopatato chapter 39 . 1/21
I hate you. I want you DEAD. One chapter i discover my new favourite character. The other you kill her off. And then, not satisfied, you make just the saddest thing i've ever read on this site. I hate you. I hate you so much i Can't stop reading your story. Arceus damn it, i'm even starting to see things like Boreas. Details of Capella's death. You know what? I'm hating you so much i'm adding this story to my favourites. You are a sick bastard, and a great writer. I've never been this sad over the death of someone on this page of white over grey.
MelodyGirl239 chapter 22 . 1/21
The way you describe pokéballs in ch22 makes me think of Charlie & the Chocolate Factory. You know, the part with the Chocolate-Shrink-Ray-TV-Thingie? I don't really know what else to call it, do I'll just have to hope you know what scene I'm talking about.
Tatopatato chapter 29 . 1/20
"Blow me" "ask her"
That was the single most funny lune i've read in this story as of now
Tatopatato chapter 5 . 1/19
Reading this for the first time, and mind my words, i will read the whole entirety of this!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/12/2014
why name him lucius, why ?