Reviews for The Prophecy
brendafay chapter 35 . 6/26
more please
anonymous chapter 35 . 3/14
please put more up its good
randyzoopurple chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
Fumi Raisin chapter 35 . 8/20/2013
I really hope you plan on updating this. If not, you did well so far.
Mirandaannw chapter 35 . 6/10/2013
What that's it? Please finish it
gottaloveva chapter 35 . 4/20/2013
I love this story! :) Please update soon! :)
ginar369 chapter 35 . 5/17/2011
Here is hoping you still check your reviews. I know you haven't updated this story in years but I was hoping you had plans to finish it. I really like and hope the gang gets a happy ending.
rkm chapter 35 . 1/10/2009
this is the second time i've read this, and both time i'm absolutely amazed. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS STORY! so many levels explored, tenderness, passion, love, friendship, forgiveness, anger - truly one of the finest buffy/spike stories on this cite! this story is long, but not boringly long - as soon as chapter 35 was read, and then discovered this story wasn't finished, i wanted to wail in frustration. as a reader we've become so invested in these characters, their lives, their everything - and to see it dropped, especially knowing how much time and energy and passion it took to create and write, kinda makes a reader heartsick in compassion for the writer ... there's lots of unfinished good stories on this cite, but this is one of the deepest regrets ...
KittyVamp208 chapter 17 . 7/21/2008
love it
CintaAnime4ever chapter 35 . 6/4/2006
Hi! This is an awesome fic. Poor Buffy and Spike, having to go through such difficult times. Anyway, pls update soon. Oh, i noticed that there are several missing words in some sentences. Not a very big deal but just want you to know.
MelodyRosewater chapter 35 . 2/19/2006
Hello. I just wanted to say that your story ROCKS! It's so good and I'm not ashamed to say that I've become addicted to it. Please post more chapter(s) soon and fast.
Tiffany chapter 27 . 12/4/2005
Great job really but just to let u know they both dye their hair they're hair is brunette really for both of them.
kiara86 chapter 35 . 9/25/2005
oh my god...cant believe d chapter ended like dat...update it soon please! I NEED know what happens or its gonna bug me forever...
VampiressMelanisia chapter 35 . 9/1/2005
PLEASE finish this story. This is an amazing story. It really is in the style of Buffy. You have the charactars and style down really well. I love the way you know the charactars and how they grow so naturally as the story goes on. please finish, I spent three days reading just to be left hanging!
Draco's Secret Lover chapter 35 . 8/22/2005
I've been reading for three days now, and you cut off there?

Please tell me you're still continuing on this one, slowly maybe, but surely.

I'd like to leave a good review, but I really can't come up with anything properly coherent at the moment. Perhaps if you updated, my use of the English language would return?