Reviews for Basic Needs
ladybrin chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
wow- I love this fic - I hope you will continue
living-in-my-own-AU chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
I really hope you decide to continue this as it is wonderful :) Please do !
Stelz chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
What you Stopped? Nooooo!

It was just getting good!

Please hurry and continue!

:-D
dinosoprano chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
I rather hope there will be more to this because this is one of the best Sherlolly fics I've read so far. ]
Lady Elrayen chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
Hiya there! I reviewed the first chapter of this fic over on DeviantART, and was so pleased to see a second chapter on here!

As I said before; that was brilliant, and the characters are just right!

Please please please update soon! :-)

Lady Elrayen x
kawoosh chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Hope you continue this soon!
loulouflowerpower chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
keep going
BackFromTheDamnGrave chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I already commented on part two, but I just have to beg... PLEASE CONTINUE! VERY SOON! :) I love this and want to read more immediately :D
RobertTheDriver chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
Lovely read, you need to continue this because I'm so yearning for more!
SJ3GIRL chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
gotta love the school boy 'I kissed Molly Hooper'!
zammierox chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
aww cute! even though Sherlock was a bit ooc the way you wrote him made it seem in character, if that makes any sense

good job!
Duchess Emma chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
very lovely! Frankly, I think a romance between these two would provide for some good and awkward fun in Series 2 but alas...great chapter, I think the hot lovin' between these two is really well done. Sherlock always thinks he's so immune to attachment...guess again, sir, guess again. Keep up the good work!
Tinkerbell90 chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
This is really so good! I was really thinking while watching the show that there is something between them that needs to be explored. And I totally adore the way you do it. You get his character very well and I like the way you write Molly. I hope for more soon.
Ella Palladino chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
LOVING this so far! Absolutely brilliant, I love Sherlock's inner thoughts throughtout. Can't wait for more!
BackFromTheDamnGrave chapter 2 . 8/2/2011