Reviews for Sandy Breeze
Anon E. Moose chapter 12 . 4/14
Wow. Sasuke gets to be awesome and honorable And gets a special sword.
And somehow can use the curse seal to his advantage. Suddenly. Without training. Just like that.
Because it's clear Sasuke needs more aces.

And Naruto is stupid and ignorant. Yay.

While Sasuke is praised by Yoshino can see everything and understand immediately. Woohoo.
/dull joy

That fic should obviously be in the category: "Sasuke" not "Naruto"
Seriously, Sasuke is born with reality hax powers that "just" need to be activated by training.
Everybody adores him or at least his family name.

Yet he gets powered without an end in sight - even more than canon - instead of the main character that was seriously and unfairly disliked and is already seriously neglected by his supposed teacher that he sorely needs AND Naruto apparently stays, well, retarded more or less even now.
Knows nothing, understands nothing and even though Sasuke was hardly social he still far more capable in a social situation than Naruto. Somehow.

The only thing consistent in this story is Sasuke being and getting all around better. Especially than Naruto. Much like canon it should at that point really be called "Sasuke" since Naruto is not the focus. He does nothing of importance in the story and mostly contributes antics and participates in "romantic comedy" and people care more about the Uchiha when it comes to serous stuff, see Orochimaru/Sound Five act about to begin; leaving Naruto as an unknoing idiot that - from all that was shown - will not need to spare Sasuke since he will almost certainly lose against him.

Ergo, the story looks hardly salvagable. But hey, good luck.

Rant End.
Anon E. Moose chapter 11 . 4/14
Addendum:

Inexplicably allowing Sasuke - inexperienced, power-hungry and arrogant that he is - but not Anko is also bad. (And also further powering up Sasuke.) Since there is also the possibility of "just" sealing Sasuke's chakra that's really strange.
But hey, let's have Orochimaru's creation that designed to corrupt be unrestrained and freely used!
What could possibly go wrong?
Anon E. Moose chapter 11 . 4/14
I think it's stupid to overpower Sasuke that much jutsu-wise.

He has Fire Jutsu that Kakashi never bothered to teach Naruto. Well Kakashi never taught his team any jutsu .
Those apparently easily overpower Wind Jutsu of Naruto - somehow.

And even when Naruto uses Wind against Lightning - natural advantage - it still doesn't do shit!

And Naruto has 1(!) Jutsu of Wind Nature, Sasuke 3 of Fire and Lightning. And still the copied taijutsu. Naruto apparently still has jack for taijutsu while Sasuke even gets ninjutsu from Suna.

In this story - more than in canon - there should be a concentrated effort of several people to teach Naruto combat. Does not happen. That is quite idiotic and a severe flaw.
Gambit Fox chapter 12 . 4/11
Oh my. Just oh my The Nara phantom? Goose bumps I swear.
A raging Ghost chapter 12 . 4/10
You know I kind of liked Yoshino, you're an ass hole for doing what I think your doing. Heck even looking at how this is playing makes me wonder why someone would even want to invoke the mind of Shikaku in their general direction. Still, looking forward o finding out maybe
ArinaSugarBaby chapter 12 . 4/6
I am sorry but I just am not able to get into this chapter. There seems to be to much detail going on which in some cases can harm the story more then help it. You focus to much on everyone else before you get to the two main characters of the story and when you do I feel bogged down that I just can't flow everything that is going on. I am not a huge Sasuke fan and while I am glad your not bashing him just to bash him. I don't like all the screen time he had in this chapter even with you keeping true to the character. I had been enjoying the story up till this chapter. I personally feel that this chapter needs a total rewrite. In order for this story to get it back up to the standards that you have been giving us before now. I do want to say thank you for updating after so long. But I had to go back and start at the beginning in order to know what was going on when I saw that it had been updated.
lou2003us chapter 12 . 4/6
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to next chapter.

Keep up the great work!
LordPancho chapter 12 . 4/6
This chapter was awesome! I'm really glad to see that you're still updating this story, and I love the direction this chapter took. Everything from the use of POV to the tiny details to flesh out the characterization and the ninja world were all perfect. I look forward to the next chapter, if it is even half as good as this one.
Collin Oshea chapter 12 . 4/5
Great chapter, keep up the good work.
obliviandragon chapter 12 . 4/5
Ohhh you're finally back, and with a great chapter to spare! Keep them coming my friend!
How the HELL is sealing suitable for low Chakra? Jiraiya is a Fuuinjutu master, and he was never stated as having specialized in Chakra control. Quite the opposite, his Chakra is enourmous enough to enter Sage mode.
halibellover chapter 12 . 4/4
Awesome I'm loving it! Keep it up and update soon please!
ArtanisRose chapter 12 . 4/4
See, I wish that would allow more genre labels. Cause this just isn't adventure. It's mystery and suspense too. It's a good damn read.
BigFan chapter 1 . 4/4
Really liked reading this fic and looking forward for future updates.
HaywireEagle chapter 2 . 4/4
Honestly, Sakura as anything other than a medic nin just sounds.. wrong to me. No offense or anything, but the whole puppet thing just doesn't feel right to me.