Reviews for N is for Narcissist REWRITTEN!
Titantnt chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
End of episode!
Up to the next one!

Interesting chapter!
(This is getting repetitive, isn't it?)
Titantnt chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
Interesting chapter!
I wonder what's going to happen next!
Titantnt chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Maybe because the Kandrakarian law states that he cannot intervere?
:p

Anyway, the carwash was boring, but so was it in the cartoon. -_-'
Breaking Kandrakar, however, wasn't boring.
Taeniaea chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
Very Cool Story
KaliAnn chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
I really like your three parts just like the show. I think you have an amazing talent.
Lexvan chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
Again a great stroy! I like hoew you did this! Just like the episode, with a few twist! And in the end, everything worked out. Gret job, and I hope you do an O is for Obebiance.

Great story! Keep it up!

Oh! I'm from the US but Happy Liberation Day!
Lexvan chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
You know, I forgot how arrogant and full of herself Cornelia can be sometimes. I remember this episode. And if it were me, there would of been a different ending. But right now even though she's kicking butt, she's still full of herself! She's something else!

Great chapter! Keep it up!
Lexvan chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Actually I saw this episode. So, I know how powerful the Oracle is. But so far so good, for the villians that is. The addition of Zafyra is pretty interesting.

Great chapter! Keep it up!
chaotic9 chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
Yeah I have to give you that. Angels born of Hate in love with each other is kinda ironic.

Anyway, once again another sucessfull rewrite you managed to do (in my humble opinion anyway). And for your little hints I can imagine that there will internal conflicts with the Knights. Mainly between Ember and Zafyra. Really curious to see how that will unfold.

Now let us see how will you manage the next episode O is for Obedience, since to me that episode was one of the most shocking in all the series (and it made sense why Nerissa seemed interested in putting both Caleb and Julian out of arms way in previous episodes).