Reviews for The End
icaniwillendofstory chapter 1 . 5/16
Omg! Am I the only one who didn’t realize when he was saying how he could make her beg and all that jazz that he was talking about sexual stuff or is that in my head? Lol
Yaas chapter 11 . 3/9/2015
THAT ENDING WAS PHENOMENAL.
alwayssecondbest21 chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Wow, I'm new to the fandom but this fanfic made Clarice and Lecture my new OTP! Great job with this!
Rasha007 chapter 11 . 10/24/2013
Well, If you were Ridley Scott I'd like the ending better... that's for sure ;-) Great story
CherryPieWhy chapter 11 . 8/4/2013
Ha I really liked this.
RevDorothyL chapter 11 . 2/16/2013
Lovely finishing touch!
colourcolour chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Woah this is so great ! The ending was the best part :) I can't believe i hadn't found this ealier! You're a brilliant writer
Moon Surfer chapter 11 . 12/29/2009
Awesome ending!
Virgin in a brothel chapter 11 . 9/16/2009
Utterly brilliant.

my favorite line: "and I will make breakfast if you like."

X
GravenLamenttoolazytologin chapter 11 . 4/23/2009
I never get tired of reading this story. I think I must have read it about fifteen times by now. One of my very favorite Lecter stories. It rarely gets better than this.
AUCat chapter 11 . 1/19/2009
I just wanted to say that I loved this story. I thought maybe it rambled a bit in the middle but the end just absolutely killed me. Beautiful.
Clio Trismegista chapter 11 . 3/15/2008
Nice. More in character than the most fics in here. Will gonna look in your other fanfics.
Winter Bean chapter 11 . 3/5/2007
This ending is excellent, I think i prefer it to the one in the movie and the in part to the book
rosamund chapter 11 . 4/17/2006
well done.
black swan of twilight chapter 11 . 6/21/2005
Oh wow. That is undeniably the best Hannibal story I have ever read. It was like the movie only a hundred times better. You are extremely talented with the way you can weave such a beautiful story. I am fascinated by all your little metaphors you put in like the one about Clarice tired of seeing only through the gray and never black and white. I loved every word and will savor the refreshing aftertaste. Thank you for your time, effort, and creativity. Please continue to write stories (preferably Hannibal!)