Reviews for The End
Yaas chapter 11 . 3/9
THAT ENDING WAS PHENOMENAL.
alwayssecondbest21 chapter 1 . 2/1
Wow, I'm new to the fandom but this fanfic made Clarice and Lecture my new OTP! Great job with this!
Rasha007 chapter 11 . 10/24/2013
Well, If you were Ridley Scott I'd like the ending better... that's for sure ;-) Great story
Nettie Harris chapter 11 . 8/4/2013
Ha I really liked this.
RevDorothyL chapter 11 . 2/16/2013
Lovely finishing touch!
colourcolour chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Woah this is so great ! The ending was the best part :) I can't believe i hadn't found this ealier! You're a brilliant writer
Moon Surfer chapter 11 . 12/29/2009
Awesome ending!
Virgin in a brothel chapter 11 . 9/16/2009
Utterly brilliant.

my favorite line: "and I will make breakfast if you like."

X
GravenLamenttoolazytologin chapter 11 . 4/23/2009
I never get tired of reading this story. I think I must have read it about fifteen times by now. One of my very favorite Lecter stories. It rarely gets better than this.
AUCat chapter 11 . 1/19/2009
I just wanted to say that I loved this story. I thought maybe it rambled a bit in the middle but the end just absolutely killed me. Beautiful.
Clio Trismegista chapter 11 . 3/15/2008
Nice. More in character than the most fics in here. Will gonna look in your other fanfics.
Winter Bean chapter 11 . 3/5/2007
This ending is excellent, I think i prefer it to the one in the movie and the in part to the book
rosamund chapter 11 . 4/17/2006
well done.
black swan of twilight chapter 11 . 6/21/2005
Oh wow. That is undeniably the best Hannibal story I have ever read. It was like the movie only a hundred times better. You are extremely talented with the way you can weave such a beautiful story. I am fascinated by all your little metaphors you put in like the one about Clarice tired of seeing only through the gray and never black and white. I loved every word and will savor the refreshing aftertaste. Thank you for your time, effort, and creativity. Please continue to write stories (preferably Hannibal!)
Bluezenith chapter 11 . 4/17/2005
Nice bit of writing. I enjoyed reading this.

Cheers!