Reviews for His Undisclosed Desires
SadisticSinner chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Love it!
Himuro chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
D'aww this was cute as a cookie. :') i love how Harry at the beginning was like..."You're lying." Draco totally is, but I'm so glad he gave in in the end. ;) Not that I doubt he could resist. Haha. Sweet and hot, I loved it!
Luna-sss chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
A Draco dream catcher I'm jealous.
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
-flushed and grinning wildly- Now THIS...was awesome. X)
sunxsleepsx chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
oh i'm in love. this was so well written and so spot on. not to mention ridiculously hot, like whoooo weee, papa needs a fan cause he is sweatin' hot! Anyways, there's my gay man coming out for you! hahaha. Kudos, you did an awesome job!
YeiYai chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Awww. 3 This was very well written, cute, funny, sweet, AND hot :)
GodofMischiefandChaos chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
its sweet but full of lemony goodness at the same time:)
SilkenRoseDreams chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Hmmm... Loooooove! I enjoyed this story soooo much. I mean, what's better than smut and waffles?
Brina Ashlynn chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
This. Is. Beautiful. It's one of the best "drarry" fics (as well as general fic) I've read in quite a while. I'm definitely adding it right up there in my top five favorite Harry/Draco fics. (fyi- It's in spot #3). Thank you so much for this. It's pretty much perfect.
wiccademon chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Awww that was cute. I like when friends decided to take action when two people are being stubborn, it's funny to see the results.
kittycat5261 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
You: "That night, Harry slept soundly until morning"

Me: "At which point Ron came in and was traumatized for life."

haha awesome story, it was so hot! *Fan's self*. Sequal? :D
malfoysminx chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
hot and kinda sweet and did i mention hot?

really nicely written :)
FiggThe3rd chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Brilliant fanfic!

Go Pansy and Blaise, they got them together!

I like how they actually stayed in character throughout the whole thing; Mushy!Draco just isn't realistic!

Katy
Mustached Kira chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
this waas so awesumm! u should do a sequel on the revenge xD
countess sunako chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
i really thought that Harry would be the top, cos I'm not really a fan of a top Draco, but man! you totally changed my mind. that was so freakin' hot. and i do mean HOT. so, excuse while i wipe my bleeding nose. love to see more from you. )
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »