Reviews for The sound Of Drums
JRecon chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
this is a very promising fic the somewhat rushed beginning doesn't bother me at all, quite the opposite in fact it can be very use full later on in the story if used properly. keep up the good work
Son Goshen chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
;—; Oh no, Chi-Chi committed suicide.. now Gohan's left all alone with Gohan. But did Gohan dream of Videl before meeting her for real? Great first chapter, hope you write more soon. :D
lil-lubear chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
WOAHHH, so far I like what you have here,

please update, I am interested to see where you will go from here
hmm01meh chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
nice story idea but i hope you update soon this story as well as the rest.
Zi-Dawg chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I have the right of mind to think that this somehow correlates with the other two stories of yours. :L

Good start, waiting for more :D
caught in a moment chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Hmm so far its interesting, the beginning bit reminds me of a merger of all the little bit harder and Only a child accept chi chi didn't die in child birth and instead of Gohan dying its back to how it was meant to be with Goku. This has actually really made me interested in this fanfiction and its generally interesting so far.
ultimate saiyan chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, this is intense, I loved every second of reading this new fanfiction :D

haha are you not updating anything for a while then? And here I was thinking you were bored of us all and you bring THIS out. A few mistakes here and there but its okay, its something that I know you do.

UPDATE!
DevilsDoCry chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
a good concept with a very emotionally charged start. its going to make the reader want to see how gohan is going to react as he already is mentally unstable to a degree.

even though i will get first looks before anyone else, i still am very much looking forward to the next chapter.
Kakarot Son chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Yes that was one of the things on my mental checklist have an amazing fic totally dedicated to me! Seriously though, that was so great to see that note at the end. You are definetely a great person to talk to as well, I'd probably bored without you on fanfiction.

Wow (that's seriously all I can say at the moment) the fic was amazing the thought of flawlessy combining the Cell saga with some Gohan/Videl two years down the track was amazing. Chichi's dead... Perhape we'll get to see a renunion between her and Goku next chapter? Suicide, not the most ideal death in my opinion, but it adds dramatically to the story line.

Just a random thought for when (if at all) you plan to do the next chapter... How about you have Gohan live with, Piccolo and Dende, or maybe Krillin and 18. Only because of the fact that there are so many, what if Gohan loved with Bulma, fic's out there.

Yours Truly,

A very flattered Kaka...

P.S. I actually signed off using a proper thing for once, instead of just adding Kaka at the bottom. Something tells me I should, save it for special occasions.
Dr. Blue22 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
so did gohan find them on his way to bulmas? update soon! and why have chi chi do that in front of gohan and goten thats just wrong

:( at least do it when they arnt around i mean think of that would do to gohan and well.. idk. The story has me interested update soon!