Reviews for A Single Candle
Petite Mule chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
It's so sad, it make me cry. Well done.
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
Sad, but beautiful none-the-less.
DetectiveSkittleJoy chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
It's so sad. That's y i like u as an author you make your story's emotional and have people feel like they are in it.
lightning strikes 101 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
that was...i have no words for that! that was just soooooo sad! omg!

loved it!/hated it - u just had to go kill off snape didn't u?

~mE~
ButI'mBatgirl chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
*sniffs*

I'm crying. You made me cry. *sniffs* That's so... Sad. And heartbreaking and *sniffs* it's beautiful. *sniffs*

Well done.
Hobbitpony chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
Haunting, yet so beautiful! Excellent!
gifarlme chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
You have thrilled me with your author's note at the end of this story because gifarlme is ME on Ashwinder! WHOOOO. Great epilogue - sad and powerful! :)
KariSilver chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
This is hauntingly beautiful.
AidenSnapeSutcliff chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
It the best sad story for me that has been written thank you
Hobbitpony chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Wonderful!
notwritten chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Very well written. Sad but good. Keep smiling. :-)
Alric Severin chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
this is a heart felt story, very well written. I'm quite taken by it..it actually pulled a few strings in my heart..

Kudos to you!
lady vonne chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Aw, this was really very touching. I liked the detail you put into the ceremony and I thought that, overall, this fic flowed beautifully. It was very emotional and well-done. So, really, great job on that. It's lovely, really.

Anyways, if you have time, I'd love for you to check out some of the one-shots I've written on my profile. I've got only two so far, but I'm working on more at the moment, as well. I'd love to hear your opinion, as well! Thanks so much and, really, great job! -Vonne
cbrendible chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
It did come out exactly. *sniffle, sniffle*
klo chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Yes, I'm sure it must have come out just the way you wanted. It made me cry and at the same time it made me feel warm all over. Thank you for sharing it with us.