Reviews for Kidnappings
h-x chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
Your story is not bad, and I was having a good time reading your story... right until I had read "Don't... fuck... with... me!" from Index. An epic facepalm goes here of course, for such selection of words is completely wrong for Index. Oh please, fix it. You can't copy-paste Accelerator speech patterns to any character, you know?
Pushing that aside, the story is fairly readable.

BTW, go on. I'd like to read the ending of your story.
vanitas1776 chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
Maybe Misaka and Index will be friends from now on?...nah.

Anyway, great chapter! I cannot wait to see the epilogue you have planned. Here's hoping for ToumaXMisaka, considering you never put any of that pairing in the story for these 7 chapters.

Anyway, I guess I'm rambling, aren't I? Good day to you, and keep up the good work!

-Van
Sharkdude5 chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
Great Chapter
cookie monster gurl chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
DAMN! Love Accelerator and Touma's teamwork.

Accelerator's tsundere moment was the best.(How he didn't want to 'thank' Touma) XD

HOLY CRAP! Misaka and Kuroko taking on a Saint?

I laughed so hard at Accelerator's shocked face as Touma tried to get him to go save Index and Last Order.

Oh no, I hope Index will be okay.
Cuervo Blanco chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
Wow. It wa awesome. I read the whole 6 chapter in one go. I started to read the novels recently, and at the moment I'm half way the ''Remnant Arc". I want to write my own Raildex fic soon, but I want to finish to read the novels...

Hope you update soon, this is freking interesting.

pd: can you imaging a Accelerator/Saten or and Accelerator/Uiharu pairing?
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
Very interesting story so far. You've done a great job managing the two groups or rescuers. Looking forward to how it continues!

Shikaku Zetsumei
Rybalov chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
Good)
Sharkdude5 chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
Pericles of Cholargos chapter 5 . 4/30/2012
Yay! New chapter! Though these chapters take time they are very high quality.
Sharkdude5 chapter 5 . 4/30/2012
Pericles of Cholargos chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
Yay! For a while I didn't think this would be updated! This story is awesome; though Touma isn't much use, maybe it would be a good idea to give him a boost against normal people?
Sharkdude5 chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
Pericles of Cholargos chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
Damn, Accelerator turning invisible was awesome!
Sharkdude5 chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
animeparody chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
Great story. I thought you wouldn't continue it.
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »