Reviews for Against The Odds
Finish please
Guest chapter 22 . 12/18/2016
Hey! Hope you would find time to finish this. Really liked your HG
Stevie Fleetwood chapter 22 . 12/3/2016
I need more! this is an amazing story. please finish it!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/3/2016
It's been so long so I know probably no epilogue. You may not even read this but I just wanted to say you're a wonderful writer and you did a great job with this story. I found it very believable.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/17/2016
OH come on... you got to continue this.. don't leave us hanging! Loved your other H/G stories as well.
Lord B. Slytherin chapter 22 . 4/10/2016
Great story. No epilogue is a little disappointing.
ginnypotter1206 chapter 22 . 4/9/2016
Great story...waiting for the epilogue
HerMadnessMac chapter 22 . 4/8/2016
No. No this can not be happening. I was wondering and wailing and lamenting about the fact that I hadn't read this story before, and now I know why! The horror of the incomplete story! I have so many questions: is Snape okay? What did Colin tell Harry? Is her family going to have a giant reunion? Will the Golden Trio be reunited? WHAT'S HAPPENING BETWEEN GINNY AND HARRY?!

Even scarier to me is that this hasn't been updated since 2012, and, since I just deleted a story from 2012 today, I'm even more scared. I hope-against all hopes-that you still get these reviews. I hope your inbox is absolutely flooded with my chapterly reviews tonight, and I hope you come back.

Nonetheless, I want to thank you for such an amazing story. It was quite a ride, and-although I would love more of a wrap up-I'm satisfied. You filled a hole in my heart tonight-a hole regarding the lack of HP fanfics in this world that are both H/G and R/Hr-and I can go to sleep happy even though its 4 am and I have a Physics quiz tomorrow.

I hope that your life has been well since your last posting, and I wish you a speedy return to writing sometime.
HerMadnessMac chapter 21 . 4/8/2016
Ugh, I knew that Colin had slipped last chapter with the "Mmm-Romilda", but I thought he had just been about to say "My wife"! Holy cow!
HerMadnessMac chapter 20 . 4/8/2016
WHAT? Just like that? NO!
HerMadnessMac chapter 19 . 4/8/2016
Oh God I am so glad you didn't draw that pain out any more. My poor heart couldn't take it! I'm also getting more and more anxious about the fact that I'm running out of "next" buttons to push.
HerMadnessMac chapter 18 . 4/8/2016
" 'But I just got a new label maker...' " Classic Hermione.

And, ugh! It is the worst when Harry gets all wrapped up in what he's doing and his own thoughts and completely forgets everyone else!
HerMadnessMac chapter 17 . 4/8/2016
NOnononnononononononononnooooo! Ginny! And he's not there! Fuck, shit is about to go waaay down.

Really loved the Sirius/Snape/Remus enterance, though.
HerMadnessMac chapter 16 . 4/8/2016
What? What? What? NO! *frantically pounds "next" button*
HerMadnessMac chapter 15 . 4/8/2016
Michael Corner! Oh no! I don't think it's him (?) But I'm excited to see where this is going. Is it bad that I'm ready for some more threats?

Also, fuck Romilda Vane, although I do NOT think she would have matched up with Colin Creevey.