Reviews for it gets stuck in your head
hipkarma chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Don''t know why you didn't like this one but thank you for posting it anyway.
virus-of-blossoms chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
So emotional. Wow. I'm in tears once again. And completely hooked to you stories.
Stargatecrazy chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Aww I love it! So glad your second opinions got you to upload this! I love it, it's so sweet with just the right undertone of sadness!

SGC
Bereta chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Your writing style is gripping, the introduction is very well placed, describing the atmosphere and some tension in the Tardis.

I didn't like the dialog, Doctor seems too emotional, Rory - too angsty.

And back to the good stuff. The conclusion was amazing. The last 3 sentences about cheating time just once are brilliant.

I don't know what else you have written(i will check as soon as I post this), but I would like to read some one-shots with minimum dialog by you.
bristow860 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
How can you not like this fic? Its AMAZING!

I love it so much!

Keep writing!
Macceh chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
This is really good! You write wonderfully and they were all beautifully in character. I really enjoyed it!
thegothandthegeek chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
You're a fantastic writer :D And this entire story was fantastic, I have no idea why you don't like it :P
Linny chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
It is soo good. Why haven't you liked it? I totally don't get it. This fic is absolutely awesome! It's exactly what I wanted to see on Day of the Moon.
hannahncakes chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Awwww I'm so glad you posted that, I have no idea why you dont like it because I loooove it. Very sweet and sensitive it really captures an intimate moment beautifully.