Reviews for Approval
Siemsen chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Just so you know, David Tennant isn't twenty years older than Georgia. Just pointing that out.
Scandalacious Intentions chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I really liked this. I don't know why I didn't read it before.

"Are you up the duff?"
I just love his first reaction. Good Lord, is there no end to this guy's insensitivity?

"David Tennant's about twenty years older than Georgia Moffett, and they have a baby,"
I loved how you snuck that in there. For a moment, I thought 'Now who are these people?' and then it hit me. Despite the fact I felt incredibly dense, I liked it.

"When you're twenty, he'll be..."
"Twenty two."
I really enjoyed the sibling interaction there. It just felt so completely normal.

"of all the trollops you've brought home in the past, I've never dictated to you what you should do"
Yeah, I can see James bringing home a few trollops, actually. Nice noun usage too. I'm getting a lot of Ginny-vibes from Lily and I love it.

For the record, I didn't think it was too angsty. I thought it was actually quite sweet, but it managed to be grounded and very real. It wasn't at all sappy.

Yeah, I really enjoyed this one.
Candy
Padfoot24601 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Say hello to your new stalker! I always forget to review your stories so right now I'm actually disgusted with my self!

I've just been combing through your most recent stories and naturally I love them all :D

I'm very glad that I'm no the only Lily/Scorpius shipper and I may have changed Appoline Artois' name to Stella but we'll leave it at that:D

Padfoot:D
keep my issues drawn chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I like it! I love James being over protective! :)
PureAwesomeness13 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Great story! I thought it was interesting! Please keep writing! :D
lady vonne chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I like the idea of Lily and Scorpius getting together. Usually people on FF write about Rose and Scorpius, but I liked that you were original and went the other way. What I really liked though, was the back and forth dialogue. It seemed very Potter-ish in a way for James to be so hasty with Lily's boyfriend choice, so good job with that. (;

Anyways, if you have time, I'd love for you to check out some of the one-shots I've written on my profile. I've got only two so far, but I'm working on more at the moment, as well. I'd love to hear your opinion, as well! Thanks so much and, really, great job! -Vonne
Melodiux chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I like it, even though I am complete and utter Rose*Scorpius shipper! So that's big praise!