Reviews for The New Order
x Kyuubi z chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
Hot damn I love this story! It's so well crafted! I can't wait for future updates!
Razgriz13 chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
Hey buddy,

Just read Ch.4 and I have to say although its short its very good and got me waiting for the next chapter.
FrozenAgent47 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I love it. I just completely love it. Perfect job with the storyline, and the vocabulary you used was amazing! And what's even better is that you made this chapter so long it just kept me in the story. Keep it up, dude, this is great.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
Nicely done...sorry I didn't know you updated. :)
SierraEchoZulu chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Wow. This completely blows away anything and everything I have made in terms of amazingness. This combines almost everything I am interested in- Battlefield, Alternate History, Conspiracy Theories, and two-sided stories- into one thing. It is for this reason that I do not think there is room for improvement- it is just about perfect at it's current state.

I am extremely interested in this and I will definitely be reading the story until it's end.
Razgriz13 chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
I actually liked this chapter man. Don't worry if you took forever, it's like what you told me in your first review of Sons of Osea "...don't rush; remember, there are no deadlines". I hope you keep coming up with great chapters man :)
Razgriz13 chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
I love the way it's not one faction story alone but through the eyes of the other faction. It bring the conflict to real perceptive that most Fic's fall to do, like you only see from one side of the coin you see both. I'm actually really liking this one, I really want to see the fighting escalate to full on war to see how you describe the fighting. Keep'em up bro.
Bloodmark Mentor chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Wow. My first review and its from an asshole. You really couldn't have sent that in a personal message?