Reviews for Confused
ZBsuou chapter 11 . 6/4/2011
Loving the story so far :) I really wish blaine wasn't such a moron sometimes haha. Oh and a little correction: you can't run track on a cross country team. Its either your in track and field and run long distance or you in cross country which is usually 3 mile races at like parks and golf courses and trails. Just kinda a pet peeve of mine when people mix them cuz I'm a cross country runner. :P
Selective scifi junkie chapter 11 . 6/4/2011
It's not just Blaine who has the capacity to be very, very dense btw.

How many chapters are there going to be? The description said angst/hurt/comfort. I'm holding out for the comfort part. This is excruciating. It's bizarre how tense I have got about this, given I already know how it will end. Pure skill on your part.
dementedappletree chapter 11 . 6/4/2011
This story is amazing (as are all of your stories) and I can't wait for the next chapter! God I hate Rachel. Well, I don't hate her, but she can be so horrible sometimes. And Blaine... why so oblivious? You idiot! You're meant to be with Kurt! Sometimes I just want to shove them together and tell them to kiss already... I love him really. He can just be an idiot sometimes.
LBQIO chapter 11 . 6/3/2011
Adoreeeee
njferrell chapter 11 . 6/3/2011
Hopefully as Rachel is telling him what new Directions said to her...Blaine gets a CLUE! So..go on Rachel and ramble it all out. Let it slip that she knew kurt likes Blaine!
Perfectley flawed chapter 11 . 6/2/2011
Please update :)
JuliaBell chapter 11 . 6/2/2011
keep going!
jememj chapter 11 . 6/2/2011
I love how Blaine is anaware of what is REALLY going on lol!Take care of ya and take all the time you need for the next chap!Great job for this one anyway
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 11 . 6/2/2011
Ugh, I just want Blaine to ditch Rachel already and get with Kurt. lol
rholou chapter 11 . 6/2/2011
blaine really is dense sometimes, i love him but i totally agree
LauGS chapter 11 . 6/2/2011
I really really like this story! Rachel is SO FRUSTRATING, it makes me wanna slap her right in the face!

I hope Blaine and Kurt get to finally talk things out soon! I'm so anxious! (:
matchbookjealousy chapter 11 . 6/2/2011
i thought it was funny when rachel called him 'blaine warbler' when she was drunk, well, because she did it when she was drunk. but when kurt called him that in 2x20 "Prom Queen" i was like "wait, what? he has a last name, kurt! it's 'anderson'! and you know it!" ugh! w/e. keep up the good work, slyth! i hope blaine doesn't try to drown his sorrows in rachel (if that makes any sense). :)
Unknown1527839 chapter 11 . 6/2/2011
AHHHH stupid blind Blaine! when will he just open up his eyes and see? Can't wait for the next chapter sounds super good! :D
misslaurielou88 chapter 10 . 5/31/2011
can't wait to see what happens next, please update soon :)
iHamster chapter 10 . 5/29/2011