Reviews for Confused
Rowan Rosethorne chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
My blood really boils whenever I remember BIOTA Blaine and what he did to Kurt...it always makes me wish somebody else took an interest on Kurt during that time, just to give Blaine a taste of his own medicine XD
Anon chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Why does it say in the summary that there're two chapters, when in here there's only one? :(
hjaltalin's owl chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Great job keep going
lunargirl40 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
O.o the next chapter can not come fast enough!
mimi chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
i cant wait to see what happends to kurt and to what kind of conversation they will have
Vices and Virtues chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
This is a great start to what could potentially be a great story! I'm looking forward to your update :)
njferrell chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I want to hug Kurt...smack Blaine...and maybe smack Rachel. Since, on the show at least, she KNEW Kurt liked Blaine.

I love that all the Warblers appear to be on Kurt's side.
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
This was so heartbreaking, I cannot wait for the next part :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I really like this :) I hope you update again soon!
AnnielovesKlaine chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Looks good! Update soon!
TOPhat114 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I really like this fic in that while it's not exactly how Kurt reacted, it is exactly how I would react. Kurt is stronger than me, and he probably had these "why me" thoughts and almost depressing self-pity but not to this extent.

I really like how the story got increasingly sadd(er?)(is that a word?) It kinda reminds me of a few diary entries I used to write. Self-pity and wallowing in despair is never fun.
266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18