Reviews for Confused
misslaurielou88 chapter 18 . 10/13/2011
so happy you updated :) i am so glad kurt didn't get kicked out of the warblers; got nervous for a moment there. blaine and kurt need to make up and blaine needs to realise how much he loves kurt. can't wait to see what happens next, please update soon :)
Rory and Erin and Me chapter 18 . 10/13/2011
I just read 18 chapters one after the other, and I could've sworn I still had 4 left to get through - and then it ended. On that huge bloody cliffy!

But seriously, this story is amazing - everyone is in character (well, it is canon-based, but still...) and the chapters are a good length :)

I also like myself some Warbler action - especially Klaine-plotting Warbler action.

I cannot wait for the next update! :)

Babel x
Violethillbeautiful chapter 18 . 10/13/2011
AMAZING CHAPTER! I hope that they forgive each other because their silent treatment is killing me! :D
Selective scifi junkie chapter 18 . 10/13/2011
Thank you! Tonic chord! I've been waiting since summer! Thank you. And thanks for being annoyed that Blaine is now younger than Kurt (what the hell, Ryan Murphy?)
LBQIO chapter 18 . 10/13/2011
ADORE!
Caitlin chapter 17 . 9/29/2011
update or perish!

I love love love this story
GoldenVXN chapter 17 . 9/23/2011
Lol I cannot wait to find out what happens at the

meeting. Lol
mylovelypadalumps chapter 17 . 9/22/2011
this fic is so beautiful i just have no words other than: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!
whoufflescribe chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
This is sweet and angsty and amazing, even though I love Rachel and think it would be cute if they had dragged Raine out over a few episodes.
Nire93 chapter 17 . 9/21/2011
Awesome, I really like this fic. hope to read more soon)
Violethillbeautiful chapter 17 . 9/21/2011
I'm tired of the fighting :( I wantz my Klaine XD
LBQIO chapter 17 . 9/20/2011
adore!
janie17 chapter 17 . 9/20/2011
ah! Cliffhanger! That is just wrong to end that chapter there! Oh my gosh. I just love this story.
thomasinacoverly chapter 17 . 9/20/2011
Cliffhanger? I'd say so! I would have reviewed before now, but I just came across your story today for the first time. (Yes, I read all of it today.) And I love it, by the way. I can't wait to see the confusion and sadness and happiness that ensure in the last few chapters! GLEE tonight. Woo hoo!
OnexCrazyxOnna chapter 17 . 9/20/2011
Aug! Why with the cliffhanger? I think you want my head to explode...

Oh... Nice chapter by the way. ;)
266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »