Reviews for The Ties That Bind Epilogue
Ajfflady chapter 2 . 9/4
Absolutely a HEA. A life and love lived and not forgotten.
Rita01tx chapter 2 . 8/30
So much for not readin' the epilogue *snotsob!*
twimima7 chapter 2 . 8/4
Every time I read this story and I know what happens at the end and I dread to read it, but I do, I leave it sobbing, and sad. I love reading it regardless. Thank you for writing The Ties That Bind, it truly is good writing.
rjh1960 chapter 2 . 6/11/2018
This is a beautiful story. The ending was sad but realistic. Life is finite. Bella's gone but Edward has his family. Thanks for writing.
sue1zide chapter 2 . 1/11/2018
This was beautiful. Thank you.
honeyimhom chapter 2 . 1/1/2018
I still cry everytime is read this.
chauny chapter 2 . 10/17/2017
Thank You for this beautiful story! Such a beautful message for us all, about loving completely, living our lives to the fullest. Unfortulantly death for each of us is inevitable. That is life...but while we are here it IS our choice as to how we will live it! Thank you again. You are a truly talented author.
el chapter 2 . 7/20/2016
God...it was such a beautiful story with such sad ending. Im crying.
biggurl chapter 2 . 1/17/2016
This is the 3rd or 4th time I have re-read this wonderful story.
It's one of my personal favourites. As you've wanted in the beginning, it's one of the unique stories in this ficdom. I truly appreciated it.
And now, thank you again.
Hope you come up with something new even if it's been 7 years that Twilight have ended. Or rather, not even a year after it's been rehashed, disappointingly, (in my opinion, anyway).
I hope to hear something from you, soon. I know real life happens. And hope it's fabulous for you at all times.
twimima7 chapter 2 . 11/8/2015
Each time I read this chapter my heart aches and breaks for the love they shared with each other and their families. Thank you for writing.
twimima7 chapter 2 . 10/7/2015
This chapter always bring me to tears. The love they shared was short but has a life time full of loving memories and legacy. What a great blessing that is.
Narges chapter 2 . 3/1/2015
I'm crying my eyes out. Beautiful ending.
gaskellalison chapter 2 . 1/31/2015
I only discovered this whole story recently, tending not to read incomplete ones as I'm rather impatient to move onto the next chapter. Loved the slow build of the story, first in Australia and then back in USA. Also loved the epilogue and glad that I was able to track it down. It must have been a huge commitment to write this so thank you, I have really enjoyed reading it.
gingernutter3 chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
Such a wonderful story, made me laugh and cry, thanks for sharing your gift of story telling.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
OMG! I am just in tears! Edward finally has happiness and then it is ripped from him. I am guessing that Bella died of some sort of cancer.

Edward is still young at 64. Maybe he will find another love...

My mom died at the age of 37, and it was so hard on my dad.