Reviews for Draco's Marriage Contract
Gundum M chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
neat fic
Jake chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I HATE MARRIAGE CONTRACTS!
it forces children to do what the patents want without any thought to why the child wants!
nayin17 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
loved it
MrsJeck chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Impressive!
KaiPhoenix chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I liked this one a lot. I can totally see a reformed Draco doing this and Hermione still carrying around her little beaded purse with random useful stuff in it.

-Kai
Rainbow2007 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
love it
Cosmyk Angel chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Loved it!

Cosmyk
nayin chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Love love love this story...it can't never be ginny/draco yuck
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Nice!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
awesome story :)
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
lol Ahh, griffindor bravado and slytherin sensibilities. Who knew they could work so well together. XD Very cute ficlette. _
qwertyd chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Lucy, Lucy, Lucy... *Shakes head* When will you learn?
bookivore chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Your one anonymous reviewer doesn't understand that it is worth it to enter an eternal engagement in order that the bride and her mother can spend ten months dragging the groom around to pick out flowers, stationary, etc ad infinitum. :)
anon chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Seems like a lot of work for a magical engagement (as oppose to just agreeing to marry), but with the minister right there why not simply get married?

I would imagine a marriage is one of those things Malfoy can't force the breaking of. And while not romantic (they can always ignore it and marry proper like later), it is to just get it into the books.

Plus, since it is Harry Potter: Hero, Lucious would find it very hard to use political pressure to force a divorce.
ctc chapter 1 . 8/6/2011