Reviews for Chosen Ones
kent-jensen chapter 23 . 7/22
More plz
Fizz811 chapter 23 . 7/6
Well, I have been following this story since almost the beginning and I have to say it has not disappointed me in the slightest. The pacing was excellent, the worlds of the two franchises were blended perfectly. The writing is excellent and the plot is very well thought out. I have no doubt that this will be closed out excellently. Thank you for sticking it out and never skimping on the quality. This will be a permanent favorite that hopefully other will discover and enjoy.
So good chapter 23 . 7/3
This is like the best crossover in the history of crossovers.
Keep it up!
Araytigre chapter 23 . 7/5
Now that's an interesting twist (pun not intended), at least in the end, the Emperor did his duty to protect His Daughter (and Heir), by taking the knives intended for Her, for this, He Will be Mourned, and Remembered for that Last Act of Love, and He Died with Honor. Interesting that he was slowly being poisoned, in a normally undetectable way, which slowly undermined his true purpose as an Leader/Emperor, and on that note, it wouldn't surprise me if said poisoning had started Before he "retired" his Father. The Battle went as expected, even if the Bene Gesserit tried to escape like Rats in a sinking Ship, and Feyd has taken up with the Assassins, which shows at first glance that he won't be fighting Paul in a Duel (yet), particularly with the Emperor's Knife, nor has Alia killed the Baron (again, yet), like in Canon. It will be interesting to see what happens now with the Bene Gesserit, irregardless of what happens during Lilith's Trial. Thank You. TTFN
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
great story
Crys chapter 23 . 7/1
Wow. Talk about a messy political situation. All sorts of factions with their own interests.

Love how you are writing out this whole mess. We readers can follow the situation. Kudos for keeping a horribly complex situation clear yet interesting enough to read.

Not clear who was poisoning the Emporer, though my bet is on the unhappy daughter.

Thought i spotted a plot hole. Alia explains what she knows about the Face Dancers and the pheremone. Then she is later part of the group getting briefed and does not seem to remember talking to him earlier. Not a big deal, but just noticed among an otherwise superlative chapter.
Declonus chapter 23 . 7/1
This story is a masterpice well Done With a greath plot that leaves the reader hanging on every Word.
tempetepapillon chapter 23 . 7/2
this, like every chapter before it has my heart in my throat, it's so exciting. well done and thank you very much for sharing. I especially admire how well you blend the two canons and how you manage to juggle 2 protagonists, that are both THE chosen one. It's an amazing feat if literary skill.
Big-G chapter 23 . 7/2
Another great chapter, I am really looking forward to the next chapter
Loki Firefox chapter 23 . 7/1
I should have known better! Shame on me! I thought it would end like in the first book, with Paul becoming emperor. I should have known with all the details you have been including from the other books that this story would go further than that!

Needless to say, although I will be saying it anyway, I am very much pleased by this turn of events!
Teapot of transformation chapter 23 . 7/1
Thank you for updating.
bloodshound chapter 23 . 7/1
excellent writing as usual and such a dramatic place to leave it. I imagine a lot of plans will be tumbling and remade hastily.
thunder18 chapter 23 . 7/1
Great chapter Update soon
dennisud chapter 23 . 7/1
Is it me or are these "Machines' they will be fighting in the future sound a whole lot like The Cylons from Battlestar Galactica? Just a comparison, as given that both stories seem connected.