Reviews for A Matter of Instinct
deathredsnow chapter 7 . 5/22
Yes im lovin this
Risika Kiisu Seto chapter 7 . 1/22
I really do enjoy your work. You make it follow the plot of the movie without keeping to the script so strictly. I'm refreshing my mind on what happened in the series before reading your latest chapter. And I just really like your work.
forestreject chapter 7 . 6/17/2011
lol Shirtless Riddick is a great distraction.
jinxedpixie chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
Good bye, Chillingsworth and Junner. Hello, Necro army. Now, I'm on to read the next story if you have it up.
BlueEyedPisces chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
Cant wait to read the next part :).
JJ-Jefferu chapter 7 . 6/15/2011
Nice Ending. I think I liked this better than the original :)
jinxedpixie chapter 6 . 6/9/2011
Gah, you left us hanging with this one. Now we have to see what you are going to with them fighting a 'goll. And Toombs is being as slimy as ever. But on a positive note, you're getting close to killing off Chillingsworth. Well, until the next chapter,

BlueEyedPisces chapter 6 . 6/9/2011
Good Chapter :). cant wait to see what happens.
BlueEyedPisces chapter 5 . 6/2/2011
Good chapter :).
JJ-Jefferu chapter 5 . 6/2/2011
Oh snapple! that was a good chapter :)
jinxedpixie chapter 5 . 6/1/2011
-round of applause- Enough said

jinxedpixie chapter 4 . 5/29/2011
You know, of all the people in the Chronical's she is the top person I'm glad is dead. The next one on that list is Johns but that is just me. Now hurry up and save Jack and the Imam. They need it for doing something so stupid as getting themselves caught.

Ja ne~
corbsxx chapter 4 . 5/29/2011
this is so cool!
anon chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
First *squeals like a fan girl* Now that that is out of my system, your story is amazing! You perfectly capture Riddicks demeanor and speech patterns. Hon, I think I love you. Your fic made my day!
JJ-Jefferu chapter 4 . 5/26/2011
I have to admit. I liked the first version of your story, but this is way better. i liked the chapter :)