Reviews for A Sayian's Worst Nightmare…High school!-COMPLETE-
GotennaPrime259 chapter 3 . 7/3
High school does not get better Gohan! Even with friends, they just make it tolerable.

But I love the story so far! :D
Lolz chapter 15 . 6/5
All that's in my head is mr satan being bitch slapped over and over again I'm literally crying because it's so funny
Crystalzap chapter 2 . 2/20
yea, a bit much, I don't think anyone especially a saiyan (even half) would let himself be beat up and stabbed no matter what his mother said. It's human instinct to fight back at that point let alone saiyan
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Yea I rather save the world than go to school
WolfShadow96 chapter 20 . 7/15/2015
So why wasn't Radiz brought back. It would have been fun to see Bardock chew his ass out because there was a what if story in one of the DBZ games where Bardock did just that because he still hadn't given Bardock grandkids.
gabelou1991 chapter 21 . 5/17/2015
Lien Huong chapter 8 . 11/14/2014
That was so cute when Videl kiss Gohan on the cheek, you would have that she would never accept the fact that she does like Gohan
ArmCannos44 chapter 21 . 10/10/2014
I whant a squle
Animefangirl365 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Wow.. he sounds like me. :(
Hunter Nightblood chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
Jesus Christ, your grammar in this chapter is horrendous. Please get a beta reader, because there's a lot of mistakes a 6th grader would make. Names are capitalized.
Albinounicorn chapter 21 . 3/18/2014
I recall you saying something about, idk, A SEQUEL?!
Ethan Demas chapter 21 . 2/14/2014
SolarEclipse07 chapter 21 . 2/8/2014
love this story its awesome and best one i ever read thankyou for writting it :)
g vm e-S b chapter 21 . 4/11/2013
I Love it! Make a seqeal to it already you can't leave t like that forever Still loving it! PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER STORY TO GO ALONG(puppy dog eyes) :)!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/29/2012