Reviews for Blood of the Beast
batiluca27 chapter 22 . 4/19
es bonita pero triste como acaba
BlueMoonChaos chapter 4 . 1/2/2015
Sooooo...Does Ed have the actual form of a large wolf, or is it a cross between human and wolf?
BlueMoonChaos chapter 2 . 1/2/2015
Interesting story so far. Spelling id s little off but better than quite a few stories I've read (good stories but couldn't read past first half chapter due to sheer number of spelling and grammar mistakes). The main thing I would fix for this chapter is changing "ally" to "alley". "Ally" is a friend or comrade. "Alley" is a small backroad or path between buildings in a city/town, generally connecting two separate streets together.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
I am in love with this i mean wow so cool

- from diamond .c
Guest chapter 22 . 9/28/2014
This is a stupid ending.
FabulousBeings chapter 22 . 7/26/2014
Love the story, but I think that it should be rated M for high violence and gore. I would hate for some kid who doesn't care if a story is for teenagers to read this. Just my opinion and once again, amazing story, just maybe for the mature audience only. Okay? Okay.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/11/2014
A liquid Philosopher's Stone can be real; Cornello's Stone was fake, but was also in solid form.
CatBaum chapter 22 . 12/19/2011
Awww thank you! I love your story it was amazing the first time you wrote it and you always had a way of making the story fresh and suspenseful with all you plot twists *waggles finger* Though I do have to say I like the revised version as well. Hope you keep on writing!

Masked Void
Dragonmorph chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
I love the concept! The idea just is so intriguing~

Big werewolf and FMA man - just seeing this made my night. I can't wait for the next chapters!
MiniSkirtRanger chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
another fanfic revamp? Well lets just say I can't wait to see what it would be like. I wish you the best of Luck!
MiniSkirtRanger chapter 22 . 9/17/2011
I'm not gonna cry I've read enough stories where Al dies and I cry not this time...*cut to ed's howl and despair* dammit! *is sobbing* this is a brutal story...of anguish on ed's part...WHY MUST YOU AUTHORS TORTURE THE POOR BOY! Good story though...good story...
thelastunicorn chapter 23 . 9/11/2011
i love this story. it is really good and very sad that Al had to die.
Joker Oak chapter 23 . 9/11/2011
I shall be hanging around for the sequel worry you not, this story was incredible and I look forward to that which is to come.
CatBaum chapter 23 . 9/10/2011
I...I...*sniffles* I...*sobs* OMG THIS WAS SO SAD! H-how could you kill al? *sobs* All in all this story was amazing and I liked the plot. The homunculus didn't really play a large role in the story and what about the rest of the homunculi if Ed isn't there to kill them. Either way I am glad I had the opportunity tomread your story. :)
mysterious-Becci-D chapter 21 . 9/5/2011