Reviews for The lost sandwich box
Prakriti13 chapter 38 . 4/8
Amazing story. I took me a week to read the all the chapters and now I'm hooked to this story. Please update soon.
Gerald the Puppet chapter 38 . 3/19
Oops, wasn't logged in - that last review was me.
Welcome back!
Yay, you're back! So glad to see an update to this story! Not earth-shattering, but definitely an enjoyable piece - Danny was top-notch, as always, and a nice quiet moment for our girls.
Hello chapter 38 . 3/6
I absolutely love this story. It took me a week to read every chapter. Hopefully, you keep the updates coming.
Sexysacer chapter 38 . 2/29
I soooo love this story.
kayyz95 chapter 38 . 2/27
So happy to see this story updated, I had to read it over again just to refresh my memory but still amazing. Can't wait for the next update x
blah.blee.blah chapter 38 . 2/7
What are you talking about? This chapter was great! I was really excited to see something from you and hope to see more soon. Hope you're doing well!
oldandgray chapter 38 . 2/6
I have really enjoyed this story and was thrilled to see a new chapter. Emily is just not going to make this easy for Naomi. This could end up going sideways.

Thanks for the update, and I hope life is going better.
La la chapter 38 . 2/6
Awes the poor dear couple and no hanky Panky!
Irma the Lunch Lady chapter 38 . 2/6
Hey, happy new year...so, is there a betting pool on whether Naomi lasts the entire vacation with no sex? No way Cook makes it...lol.
TeenAgeRiot99 chapter 38 . 2/6
Well worth the wait! I hope 2016 is a great year for you, and I have no idea why you thought this was rusty! This is amazing! Can't wait to see what happens next!
VOID PLEASE chapter 38 . 2/6
Firstly, every chapter you write is good. Just some are better than good!

Second...and you might know this

WE'VE MISSED YOU!

I'm sorry if RL has been a batch. I know the feeling. But this site needs your talent more than it ever has. God help us all if the crap I scribble is the best on offer. However long the updates take...they're always worth waiting for.
Lila chapter 38 . 2/6
You are back :)
2016 is going to be your year then! Sending you some positive energy.
Thanks for a new chapter I loved it. I miss naomily and they aren't more fanfics around atm. Thanks for taking ur time and writing for us.
Have a lovely day :)
amp24 chapter 38 . 2/6
It's great to see this story (and you) back! I appreciate that you haven't given up on it, even though it's been difficult. I enjoyed this chapter and look forward to more! That's pretty much how I feel about anything you write!
S.Warrior chapter 38 . 2/6