Reviews for The lost sandwich box
SORRY I READ THIS A WHILE AGO BUT I WAS JUST WATCHING SKINS SEASON 4 EPISODE 2 AND WHILE EMILY AND NAOMI WERE DRIVING ON THE MOPED I SAW 'SANDWHICH BOX' BEHIND THEM AND FREAKED OUT. SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS JUST THOUGHT ID SHARE
mswitsend chapter 37 . 4/13
More please? with sugar on top? I'm like an addict..
mswitsend chapter 18 . 4/13
you're totally killing it.. been reading since this morning and can't put it down. absolute aces!
mswitsend chapter 7 . 4/13
Love the story so far... I only discovered Skins a few weeks ago.. and love love love the Emily/Naomi storyline, characters. This is only the second fanfiction storyline I've read (the first being Bomb Girls - Canada show).. and I'm discovering why fanfic exists... it's great. Thank you for the writing. And I love how long the chapters are.
Palta7 chapter 37 . 1/3
Hey! Absolutely loved this chapter. All entire holiday dynamic and Emily's behaviour, so real, I applaud you :)
Irma the Lunch Lady chapter 37 . 12/31/2014
Emily, the Holiday Terror...

Let's see how long Naomi and Cook can hold out.

Happy New Year.
Michelle1017 chapter 37 . 12/30/2014
Yay you updated :-) I've missed this, I don't know why you weren't happy with that it was amazing as usual :-)

So Emily and Katie are on a mission to find out what is wrong with their other halves, I know you've warned of a bit of angst but I hope they get to the bottom of it soon or it could be a bit of a miserable holiday for the four of them.

Looking forward to more :D
Kathrynplove chapter 37 . 12/30/2014
Uh oh, it does seem like they're gonna fight a little more after this. Going to be interesting.
Guest chapter 37 . 12/30/2014
Yay an update! It's a great set up... Looking forward to more
whykay91 chapter 37 . 12/30/2014
You've updated! Not happy?! It's great, get's things moving. You're a great writer, that's for sure.
onl chapter 37 . 12/29/2014
I'm so happy you posted a new chapter regardless of the length.. Did a double take when I got the notification :).. Brilliant one as always.. Excited to see what you come up with next..
ChocolateChipAmethyst chapter 37 . 12/29/2014
Shouldn't be trying to talk secretly together in front of them in the first place! .*
TheOneThatGotAwa chapter 37 . 12/29/2014
Yes they are Fitches after all .*
marsupial1974 chapter 37 . 12/29/2014
To be quite honest, Holiday Emily sounds a lot like my sister:-/

Another excellent chapter in this ongoing saga:) I can totally understand why Cook and Naomi are acting strange...I mean, they were warned by Papa Fitch, now weren't they?! Hahaha

Nicely done:) as always, a total pleasure to read
Sexysacer chapter 37 . 12/29/2014
Is it weird that I agree with Naomi's decision to respect Rob's wishes and no hanky panky? That's future wifey material! ;)
Emily's ritual is really adorable. And cuddoes for Naomi sticking with the economy section!
This was such a great Christmas gift! Another great chapter to this awesome story. Can't wait for the next chapter... As always.