Reviews for The lost sandwich box
Wow! I really love this story and it's so incredible and amazing and really just fantastic. I know you said you've been having some trouble, but I really hope you update soon because I've reread it so many times, and it really breaks my heart to see that it hasn't been updated in a while. I really can't stand the idea of it becoming one of those unfinished stories that never gets closure, especially since you left us so interested. Please, please, please, update soon. I know that you are having troubles, but you have 600 reviews now, and the thought of this just never being finished is just too painful. I really can't bear for it to just end here. Please, please, please, update! Please! Please with like 70 cherries on top! I can't reread it again to know it's just gonna end here. It hurts every time I do. I read and then I near the end and I realize that there isn't closure, and I really can't take it, so please, please update. I know you're probably busy, but it would mean the world to so many of us who have spent so much time reading this story and falling in love with it. It truly pains me to think that this is where it will end.
I seriously love how Naomi is always so whipped and your story is so amazing! I love how good Naomi is with Danny, and I'm really excited to see what happens over this vacation! I've reread this story so many times, and I'm super excited for an update, which I really hope comes soon, especially since this story almost has 600 reviews.
So amazing!
I love this story so much! It will go down as one of the great, unfinished stories, well I hope it won't be unfinished. I really hope you don't give up on it, I really love it.
Please don't give up on this story
Aw, poor Fitches, they will get to the bottom of it! :)
ChocolateChipAmethyst chapter 1 . 5/31
Awes how cute .
Itsjustafangirl chapter 37 . 5/19
I'm absolutely in love with this story. Could we get more, please? Couldn't stop reading.
SORRY I READ THIS A WHILE AGO BUT I WAS JUST WATCHING SKINS SEASON 4 EPISODE 2 AND WHILE EMILY AND NAOMI WERE DRIVING ON THE MOPED I SAW 'SANDWHICH BOX' BEHIND THEM AND FREAKED OUT. SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS JUST THOUGHT ID SHARE
mswitsend chapter 37 . 4/13
More please? with sugar on top? I'm like an addict..
mswitsend chapter 18 . 4/13
you're totally killing it.. been reading since this morning and can't put it down. absolute aces!
mswitsend chapter 7 . 4/13
Love the story so far... I only discovered Skins a few weeks ago.. and love love love the Emily/Naomi storyline, characters. This is only the second fanfiction storyline I've read (the first being Bomb Girls - Canada show).. and I'm discovering why fanfic exists... it's great. Thank you for the writing. And I love how long the chapters are.
Palta7 chapter 37 . 1/3
Hey! Absolutely loved this chapter. All entire holiday dynamic and Emily's behaviour, so real, I applaud you :)
Irma the Lunch Lady chapter 37 . 12/31/2014
Emily, the Holiday Terror...

Let's see how long Naomi and Cook can hold out.

Happy New Year.
Michelle1017 chapter 37 . 12/30/2014
Yay you updated :-) I've missed this, I don't know why you weren't happy with that it was amazing as usual :-)

So Emily and Katie are on a mission to find out what is wrong with their other halves, I know you've warned of a bit of angst but I hope they get to the bottom of it soon or it could be a bit of a miserable holiday for the four of them.

Looking forward to more :D