Reviews for The lost sandwich box
wizz4258 chapter 38 . 9/4/2016
Just hope you're ok and will start writing again soon...
Guest chapter 38 . 7/31/2016
Please update soon I love the story so much
Prakriti13 chapter 38 . 4/8/2016
Amazing story. I took me a week to read the all the chapters and now I'm hooked to this story. Please update soon.
Gerald the Puppet chapter 38 . 3/19/2016
Oops, wasn't logged in - that last review was me.
Welcome back!
Guest chapter 38 . 3/19/2016
Yay, you're back! So glad to see an update to this story! Not earth-shattering, but definitely an enjoyable piece - Danny was top-notch, as always, and a nice quiet moment for our girls.
Hello chapter 38 . 3/6/2016
I absolutely love this story. It took me a week to read every chapter. Hopefully, you keep the updates coming.
Sexysacer chapter 38 . 2/29/2016
I soooo love this story.
kayyz95 chapter 38 . 2/27/2016
So happy to see this story updated, I had to read it over again just to refresh my memory but still amazing. Can't wait for the next update x
blah.blee.blah chapter 38 . 2/7/2016
What are you talking about? This chapter was great! I was really excited to see something from you and hope to see more soon. Hope you're doing well!
oldandgray chapter 38 . 2/6/2016
I have really enjoyed this story and was thrilled to see a new chapter. Emily is just not going to make this easy for Naomi. This could end up going sideways.

Thanks for the update, and I hope life is going better.
La la chapter 38 . 2/6/2016
Awes the poor dear couple and no hanky Panky!
Irma the Lunch Lady chapter 38 . 2/6/2016
Hey, happy new year...so, is there a betting pool on whether Naomi lasts the entire vacation with no sex? No way Cook makes it...lol.
TeenAgeRiot99 chapter 38 . 2/6/2016
Well worth the wait! I hope 2016 is a great year for you, and I have no idea why you thought this was rusty! This is amazing! Can't wait to see what happens next!
VOID PLEASE chapter 38 . 2/6/2016
Firstly, every chapter you write is good. Just some are better than good!

Second...and you might know this

WE'VE MISSED YOU!

I'm sorry if RL has been a batch. I know the feeling. But this site needs your talent more than it ever has. God help us all if the crap I scribble is the best on offer. However long the updates take...they're always worth waiting for.
Lila chapter 38 . 2/6/2016
You are back :)
2016 is going to be your year then! Sending you some positive energy.
Thanks for a new chapter I loved it. I miss naomily and they aren't more fanfics around atm. Thanks for taking ur time and writing for us.
Have a lovely day :)