Reviews for Mistaken identity
HELEN chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
DEAR ALLTHINGSMAGICAL PLEASE PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER MERLIN AND ARTHUR STORY AND PUT ME IN IT AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN.I LOVE BEING MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN AND I LOVE BEING IN MERLIN AND ARTHUR STORIES WRITTEN BY YOU ARE SIMPLY THE BEST AND YOU ARE AWESOME AS WELL.I LOVE ALL YOUR AWESOME STORIES VERY VERY MUCH INDEED MOST I'M MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN PLEASE WRITE A MERLIN AND ARTHUR STORY THAT HAS ME IN AND I COME TO CAMELOT TO BEG FOR HELP BECAUSE RAIDERS KEEP STEALING ALL OUR UTHER REFUSES TO HELP AND I GO AWAY UNBEKNOWN TO ME MERLIN ARTHUR GWEN AND MORGANA COME TO THE VILLAGE TO HELP THE VILLAGERS AND I JOIN IN THE FIGHT TO HELP SAVE THE AND MY BROTHER MERLIN USE OUR MAGIC TO SAVE THE FINDS OUT AND AGREES TO KEEP OUR WRITE THE STORY USING ALL THE IDEAS I'VE GIVEN YOU?.I WILL READ AND REVIEW THE STORY JUST LIKE I READ AND REVIEW ALL YOUR STORIES.I HOPE YOU WILL WRITE THE STORY PLEASE?.WHEN YOU WRITE THE STORY I WILL READ AND REVIEW THE .PS PLEASE GRANT MY WISH AND REQUEST PLEASE?.
HELEN chapter 3 . 5/13/2011
DEAR ALLTHINGSMAGICAL I HOPE YOU HAD A FANTASTIC BIRTHDAY WITH A PARTY AND A CAKE?.AS I'M MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN PLEASE PLEASE PUT ME IN ANOTHER MERLIN AND ARTHUR STORY PLEASE PLEASE?.I DO SO VERY VERY DEFINATLY WANT TO BE IN ANOTHER MERLIN AND ARTHUR STORY AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN.I DEFINATLY LOVE BEING MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN AND I DEFINATLY LOVE BEING IN MERLIN AND ARTHUR STORIES WRITTEN BY YOU PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER MERLIN AND ARTHUR STORY SOON AND PLEASE PUT ME IN THE STORY AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN.I LOVE ALL THE STORIES YOU WRITE AS THEY AND YOU ARE .
Kat Nightfox chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Oh I am loving this! I can't WAIT till you give us some more, so please, don't hold out on us for too long, please? *blinks giant blue kitty eyes* Please? :-D
HELEN chapter 3 . 5/12/2011
DEAR BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLTHINGSMAGICAL HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PUT ME IN ANOTHER MERLIN AND ARTHUR STORY AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN.I LOVE BEING MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN AND I ALSO LOVE BEING IN MERLIN AND ARTHUR STORIES WRITTEN BY YOU ALLTHINGSMAGICAL BECAUSE YOU ARE SIMPLY THE BEST AND YOU ARE .PS PLEASE GRANT MY WISH AND MY REQUEST?.
ArthurxMerlin chapter 3 . 5/12/2011
Once again another great story from you.

When is your next one up?

P.S. Happy birthday :D (Saw it on your profile :D)
Penelope Snape chapter 3 . 5/12/2011
Oh my gosh! So good. Please wrote another story soon. Am going to check out your profile now!
Beizanten chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
Really hot! It end too fast though
HELEN chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE AWESOME I'VE A FAVOUR TO ASK SO HERE I'M MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN WILL YOU BE WRITING MORE MERLIN AND ARTHUR STORIES WITH ME IN AS MERLIN'S SISTER REASON I'M ASKING IS I LOVE BEING MERLIN''S SISTER HELEN AND I ALSO LOVE BEING IN MERLIN AND ARTHUR STORIES THAT ARE WRITTEN BY YOU 'RE SIMPLY THE BEST AND YOU'RE AWESOME DO WRITE ANOTHER MERLIN AND ARTHUR STORY AND PUT ME IN IT AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN PLEASE?.LOVE .
JackHidden chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
sweet.

gotta love me some naked romantic sweet arthur!

thx
HELEN chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
WOW WHAT A HAPPY ENDING FOR MERLIN AND ARTHUR.I LOVE THEM BOTH.I LOVE ALL YOUR STORIES A I'M MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN WILL YOU BE WRITING ANYMORE STORIES WITH ME IN?AND WILL YOU BE WRITING ANYMORE STORIES ABOUT ME?.PLEASE DO AS I MOST DEFINATLY WANT TO BE IN ANOTHER MERLIN AND ARTHUR STORY PLEASE?.PLEASE GRANT MY WISH AND REQUEST PLEASE?.I LOOK FORWORD TO YOUR NEXT .PS I LOVE ALL YOUR STORIES AS THEY AND YOU ARE BOTH AWESOME.
BlueStar1820 chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
Ahh, the ending was so cute. I really enjoyed it.
kutoki chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
Poor Merlin! Will Arthur find him? Please update soon!
Lupin-73276 chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
Please update soon! Great, funny story so far. Can't wait for the next chapter! xx
HELEN chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
DEAR ALLTHINGSMAGICAL FIRST I WILL START BY SAYING THAT ALL YOUR STORIES ARE BRILLANT FANTASTIC FANTABLOUS EXERLENT WONDERFULL SUPERB WELL WRITTEN AND AWESOME.I'VE A FAVOUR TO ASK YOU WHICH I HOPE YOU WILL NOT MIND ME I'M MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN PLEASE CAN YOU WRITE A STORY ABOUT ME AND KING MAKE IT A MERLIN AND ARTHUR STORY PLEASE?AND PLEASE PUT ME IN THE STORY AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN AND PUT KING CENRED IN THE STORY AS WELL PLEASE?.A TILE FOR THE STORY COULD BE KING CENRED MEETS DO YOU THINK OF THAT TITLE?.I MARRY KING CENRED BECOME HIS QUEEN AND BE CALLED QUEEN HELEN.I DO HOPE THAT YOU LIKE MY IDEAS?I DO HOPE YOU WILL USE MY IDEAS IN A STORY?AND I DO HOPE YOU WILL WRITE THE STORY?.PLEASE ADD THE NEXT CHAPTER OF MISTAKEN IDENITITY ASAP?.I WANNA FIND OUT HOW ARTHUR GETS .PS YOU ARE TOTALLY AWESOME AND THATS A GOOD THING.
Lenin chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
I love it! It's really funny. I hope you continue!
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »