Reviews for Mistaken identity
HELEN chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
DEAR ALLTHINGSMAGICAL AS I'M MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN WILL YOU BE WRITING ANYMORE MERLIN AND ARTHUR STORIES WITH ME AND MY BROTHER MERLIN IN THEM PLEASE?.AS I'M MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN I WOULD LOVE TO BE IN ANOTHER MERLIN AND ARTHUR STORY PLEASE?.I COULD GIVE YOU SOME IDEAS FOR A STORY FEATURING ME AND MY BROTHER IDEA OF MINE COULD BE A STORY ABOUT ME AND MY BROTHER MERLIN COULD BE SET IN THE VILLAGE OF EALDOR BEFORE MERLIN LEFT FOR IDEA FOR THE SAME STORY COULD BE WHAT HAPPENED WHEN A TREE THAT MERLIN FELLED USING MAGIC NEARLY FLATTENED OLD MAN SIMMONS.I HOPE THAT YOU WILL WRITE ANOTHER MERLIN AND ARTHUR STORY WITH ME IN AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN AND THAT YOU WILL USE MY IDEAS IN YOUR STORY PLEASE?.ANOTHER IDEA OF MINE FOR ANOTHER MERLIN AND ARTHUR STORY WOULD BE ABOUT MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN AND HER ADVENTURES IN I'M MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN AND AS I LIVE IN CAMELOT YOU COULD WRITE A STORY ABOUT MY ADVENTURES I HAVE WHILE LIVING IN CAMELOT.I'VE GIVEN YOU TWO IDEAS FOR TWO STORIES AND I HOPE YOU WILL WRITE THE TWO STORIES PLEASE?AND USE MY IDEAS IN THE TWO STORIES PLEASE?.YOU ARE VERY .
godlet chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
lol I love this already.
MERLINSLOVER chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
HAVE YOU GOT ANY MORE STORIES IN YOUR MIND ABOUT MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN?.WILL MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN BE FEATURING IN THIS STORY?OR WILL YOU BE WRITING ANOTHER SEPERATE STORY FEATURING MERLIN'S SISTER YOU DO WRITE ANOTHER STORY ABOUT MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN COULD IT BE SET IN THE VILLAGE OF EALDOR PLEASE?.YOUR AN AMAZING WRITER WHO WRITES AMAZING STORIES.
HinaKicksAss chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
A whole day? Arthur, Arthur, Arthur what are you planing... On second thought I don't think I really want to know what you're thinking...:)

xoxo HinaKicksAss
JackHidden chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
Hmm, what do I think, what do I thi... I THINK I AANT THE NEXT CHAPTER! That's what i think!

But seriously I like the concept and I like the simplicity of the relationship dynamic... It's not all angst or anything. Very nice.

Thx.
Beizanten chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
so funny. poor merlin that's embarassing
HELEN chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
LOVING IT AND LOVING ALL YOUR FANTABLOUS STORIES.I AM LOOKING FORWORD TO CHAPTER THREE AND I DEFINATLY WANNA KNOW IT UP BECAUSE I LOVE YOUR .PS YOUR AWESOME.
moonchild08 chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
OOOh I can't wait for the next installment!
Ichigo'sDragon chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Maddness is sure to come! please continue!
TidusGT chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I love the story! Thank you for dedicate this story for me! I really love it! Can't Wait for the update!
ArthurxMerlin chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
XD It's obvious whats going to happen.

Update soon please
HinaKicksAss chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter!...:)

xoxo HinaKicksAss
Soapiefan chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Ahhh crossed wires! I love it. Looking forward to the next update.
Beizanten chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
great beginning. poor will, his plan bite him back
nMu chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
CAnt' wait for the next chapter!
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »