Reviews for Unfettered Howl
Amentabennu2 chapter 29 . 7/6
Oh please don't abandon thisssssssss...! It's such a wonderful, intriguing, well written story!
millsenberry chapter 29 . 10/17/2015
Your story about Courier Lola Haze has been, hands down, my favourite story to follow here on fanfiction since I found it a good while back. This is the first time I've knuckled down to write you a review.
Lola's backstory with Vulpes has got me hanging off the edge of my seat! Moar, please moar! Despite being a steadfast member of #teamboone, you got me wondering endlessly about their obvious past together.
Loving the action, hoping for some smut like your other stories (what can I say, I am a hopeless romantic), I feel like I am reading a story shits all over Game of Thrones, if you would please excuse my language.
If you are ever feeling writer's block and finding it difficult at times to continue please just remember that you have countless fans and follows eagerly awaiting your updates. Kudos to you for bringing to life the story of Fallout: New Vegas. I cannot wait to see where you take it next!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/18/2015
The pacing was great and I love how you handled all the characters! I couldn't bring myself to stop reading! Great job!
kasl005 chapter 29 . 8/12/2015
I like filler after the tension of the fort, it was a nice reprieve.
Not sure of the etiquette involved with posting links to other peoples stories, but thought u might like this if u haven't already read it.
u/3243330/
Tom-Ato13 chapter 29 . 8/12/2015
Poor Melody I was tearing up reading the scene. Hope she makes more appearances she could be like an adopted daughter to Boone and Lol :D

Jacobstown next woooo. Marcus is such a good character sad he plays little roles in the game, especially given his past in lore. Hope you include more of him soon.

Cass looks like she gonna start her teasing bout the Boone and Lola stuff. That's always fun. She always does in every story that includes the gang.

Boone's suspicions seem to be fading which is good. Slowly but surely he's gonna open up and then we can push the ship along I'm so excited!

So you're gonna open up a second story for the second part of this? That's an interesting route to take. Not unheard of as you said but as a reader I would prefer it to stick in one single large story. Just my preference, I won't stop reading cuz of it.
15stitches chapter 29 . 8/12/2015
Yaaaaaaay! Welcome back, hope all is well for you! :)

So glad that you are back and have gifted us with so many updates!

Like the Vulpes scenes also. Ty also for the animal death warning, I had to skip that part.

Can't wait for the next update(s)!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
I can't wait for the back story reveal!
pau33 chapter 28 . 8/8/2015
The newest chapters are so good. I honestly love how you wrote Vulpes, and I Also hope that Lola chooses to have Melody as a companion/adopted daughter rather than letting the family take her. Much love and can't wait for the next one xx
Marianne Bennet chapter 28 . 8/7/2015
Good thing about being in a different time zone is getting to read a new chapter first thing in the morning.

Benny's death was chilling but he served his use. Also I suspect that his anguish at the presumed destruction of the bunker sold Caesar and Vulpes on it more than anything else. Speaking of which, Lola's internal conflict over arming the robots read through loud and clear. Even if she likes Victor, it's clear that an missle launcher wielding army for House isn't her idea of a good thing.

Melody is cute. I'd watch writing interactions with her, were I you. It is believable that Lola would take her, but woman saving little girl can be a cliche.

That being said, please don't kill Melody.

My favorite part was probably Vulpes taking off Melody's collar. Super tension and creeps. I don't think that Boone would appreciate Lola being buddies with Vulpes. I think she knows that too... He made it pretty explicit.
Tom-Ato13 chapter 28 . 8/6/2015
Two reviews in one day?

Brutal death for Benny. I always go with crucifixion. Call me a vengeful sumbitch.

Vulpes being his foxy self. She subconsciously knows him, her head just can't make the connection. She had feelings for him I'm guessing in the past which is where here feelings are bubbling from. Does he know who she is though? He's not an imbecile, I'm assuming he has some idea.

I never commented on the mother thing either. Is that Lola's mom? Hmm...would be an interesting twist. I mean they did take Vulpes in in the other tale.

Boomers next most likely they are the storyline quest right after this one. Have you given any thought to covering the DLC? That would be quite a lot of fun.
Tom-Ato13 chapter 27 . 8/6/2015
PERVY!

It has been a very long time huh. Missed you and your amazing stories.

I don't even remember the last time I read this one in particular so I spent the last few days refreshing my memory. Boy was that fun.

Lots of drama with Boone and Lola. That scene at the Tops was a big leap forward in the ship, even if It was simply a tactical choice. Really the first legit acknowledgement of Lola's feelings for him. In a way at least. Boone's struggling with his own, as he would he expected to given his back story km very glad you've been taking the slow burn on them. Probably been said before but hey.

This Vulpes backstory was always implied, you even wrote a branch off fic about it. It's extremely unique and not one I've seen before in use. So don't think it's terrible. Lola is having some doubts about joining the legion? Looks like she may want to even subconsciously. Will be interesting to watch how it plays out.

Will you be picking up your Fallout 3 fic as well, or is that one not a priority as of now?
Desertblossom8 chapter 27 . 8/6/2015
I like how you've created a villain that has a human side. Too many times are stories written with an antagonist that is purely evil with no human qualities whatsoever. So bravo!
Vulpes still makes my skin crawl and I cringe any time he talks to Lola.
I do like the backstory, I had a feeling that was where it was headed the entire time.
Marianne Bennet chapter 27 . 8/5/2015
As a recent grad, I know all about essay procrastination. Fanfiction is pretty much the snake in the tree when it comes to temptation.

I have to admit that I did not see this coming. Creeper Vulpes is surprisingly adorable. (as my mentor would write me on all of my drafts, make sure you read the end of the following sentence:) I think personally that the backstory is a little odd and maybe a little cliche as you said, but you write it well enough that I don't mind.

I so wish I wrote as quickly as you seem to. I used to and still can depending on the material, but 8k in a few days is really impressive.
AllThingWeird35 chapter 26 . 8/4/2015
Ahhhhh Lola let me just give you a hug goddammit
Marianne Bennet chapter 26 . 8/3/2015
I know I said reviews would wait until I got home so this makes me a hypocrite twice over. But I'm of a mind that if I read something twice, it merits a review.

I really like this chapter and this rendition of Boone and Company being left behind to travel to the Fort. It makes no sense to bring anyone, since it would in all likelihood be a one way trip. Boone and Lola's little fight in particular is feels-inducing as you say anything in your a/n. Little details like how he doesn't let her hit the ground and how he chokes out about how things will be different if she makes buddies with the Legion really suckerpunch the reader.

I didn't mention this last review since I was probably too distracted by Vulpes creeping, but the image of Boone burying his face in Lola's shoulder as if in shame really stuck with me.