Reviews for Melt My Heart
Miriam Lopez chapter 4 . 8/10
That want bad it was pretty good u should create another chapter.
Pikachus a boy.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
I'm laughing because Pikachu's all like "Check please!"
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
Great chapter. Aww you could say that was Ash/Paul as well as Pikachu/electabuzz first date. Can't wait for the next chapter.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
Great chapter. Yay for team rocket being in the chapter. Awww Ash and Paul are so cute when there alone. Aww at them marking each other.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
Awww Paul.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
This is a great start. Aww they was about to kiss to bad the moment was ruined *sighs*
animeloveryugioh chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
I Love this story. PLEASE continue. I cant wait till the next chapter
Simon chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
Neeeeeee, update please! I'm not sure what it is, but this fic is inticing and the proof is that I usually don't read Comashipping. I usually read Palletshipping (sorry if I'm disagreeing with you ;). That proves how good this is. I'm trying not to pressure you into writing (since I know it takes a long time for the process), but try to speed it up, please? No procrastination (although that is usually my fault in the writing and updating world)? Please?
iceywolfj chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
Please don't end it this way. This story is going great so can you please write more.
FuckLogic chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
I love it _ It's heart warming ;D
Guest chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
Update please
emokitten anonym chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
hey love your story please write a LOT more pokemon stories! melt my heart is by far my favorite!
keepersan chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
Just catching up on some comashipping fics. I noticed you refer to Pikachu as a girl using 'her' and 'she'... not sure if you're trying to stick to canon but Ash's Pikachu is male. You can check it here: wiki/Ash%27s_Pikachu.
kiba-dark chapter 4 . 8/13/2011
Continual great story suddenly want to know the continuation

I liked this fic